Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by nafereti »

switzgal wrote: yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I wish I knew how to submit that flyer to Summit. Can you imagine our flyer making it on the big screen for Eclipse!?! WOW that would ROCK!!!
cye- couldn't you just email summit asking them??
I was always thinking... you know on the banner how there are two pictures of taylor?? could on picture be "taylor" and the other picture be "jacob" since the site is "team taycob"?? IDK. just my opinion.

But yeah, I totally remember when they posted that. it was sooo cool!! I wasn't sure that they would, but they did...LOL

Yeah, Demi updated her twitter saying the song is not about taylor and that he's not orange...LOL :lol:
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

nafereti wrote:
switzgal wrote: yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I wish I knew how to submit that flyer to Summit. Can you imagine our flyer making it on the big screen for Eclipse!?! WOW that would ROCK!!!
cye- couldn't you just email summit asking them??
I was always thinking... you know on the banner how there are two pictures of taylor?? could on picture be "taylor" and the other picture be "jacob" since the site is "team taycob"?? IDK. just my opinion.

But yeah, I totally remember when they posted that. it was sooo cool!! I wasn't sure that they would, but they did...LOL

Yeah, Demi updated her twitter saying the song is not about taylor and that he's not orange...LOL :lol:
That was my original idea but as I told Chloe, I can't find a high quality picture of Jacob i like. The Twilight ones, I don't like his wig but the new New Moon ones are blurry and he's not smiling in any of them (the ones that where the cast was having their cigarette breaks..lol)
Anyway, as soon as new Jacob pictures surface I will change it I like the right hand picture but the left one is cute because it looks like he's pointing at the TEAM TAYCOB logo. I know his eyes are closed though. Anyway if you find a good Jacob or even a better Taylor picture let me know or post the link so I can grab it.
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

switzgal wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Hi Team Taycob girls and guys sorry I have been gone so long things crazy in my life :( I miss you all! If you even remember me lol but I stumbled across this I'm sure that you already saw it but it's still sweet! http://www.oceanup.com/2009/01/taylor-l ... -role.html I had a semi small role in helping switzgirl make it!

yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

It would be amazing! We have to figure it out
Image Image
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
switzgal wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:Hi Team Taycob girls and guys sorry I have been gone so long things crazy in my life :( I miss you all! If you even remember me lol but I stumbled across this I'm sure that you already saw it but it's still sweet! http://www.oceanup.com/2009/01/taylor-l ... -role.html I had a semi small role in helping switzgirl make it!

yeah I saw that and was so excited when they posted our flyer!!! I want to contact Summit and tell them I have the OLYMPIC WOLF flyer they need for Eclipse! I can tweak it so Taylor's photo isn't on it and get rid of the extra text.

I know right? Did you join the Team Taycob forum yet? I already posted on it.
TwiHardPotterFan

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

switzgal wrote:
TwiHardPotterFan wrote:
switzgal wrote:

I know right? Did you join the Team Taycob forum yet? I already posted on it.
yes i joined today sorry rob/edward i cant help it if i have a crush on taylor lol
Image Image
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

I think we should still post here too so Taylor's thread won't fall behind!!!
Go Taylor! Just watch some Jacob scenes in Twilight again!! I think he'll be so good in New Moon!!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

umm I haven't joined over there. So...

TAYLOR IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Kristen likes him better than Rob... uh oh...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

OMJB did you guys see the new pictures from the set!! It might be Bella's birthday camera she's holding. Funny they may be shooting Bella's birthday scene (when they were going to school) during Kristen's actual birthday!!
Taylor looks great! That wig is so much better!
Renesmee101
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: on a stage infront of a sold out Madison Square Garden, mic in hand, singing my heart out.

Post by Renesmee101 »

switzgal wrote:OMJB did you guys see the new pictures from the set!! It might be Bella's birthday camera she's holding. Funny they may be shooting Bella's birthday scene (when they were going to school) during Kristen's actual birthday!!
I just finished looking at those. The wig looks sooo much better. The only thing I'm worried about is that the top half is always pulled back. My mom glanced at one of the Taylor pics, and asked why he was wearing a mullet. I instantly told her that it was simply tied back, but I'm worried that other people are going to think the same thing. :/
Team Turtle: Thats how we roll
Skank Pack: Taylor's "V"
Dork Squad
Check out Team Taycob!! http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
Sterling Snow
Location: chillen with Jasper, Draco, and the people in mah head

Post by Sterling Snow »

Renesmee101 wrote:
switzgal wrote:OMJB did you guys see the new pictures from the set!! It might be Bella's birthday camera she's holding. Funny they may be shooting Bella's birthday scene (when they were going to school) during Kristen's actual birthday!!
I just finished looking at those. The wig looks sooo much better. The only thing I'm worried about is that the top half is always pulled back. My mom glanced at one of the Taylor pics, and asked why he was wearing a mullet. I instantly told her that it was simply tied back, but I'm worried that other people are going to think the same thing. :/
I thought it was a mullet at first, too. I can't wait for him to become a wolf so he can just get rid of the wig and we can see his real hair.
Yes, I love Harry Potter. Yes, I am in Slytherin. Will that be a problem?
Team Taylor and Team Robert
I'm baaaack! (and fangirlier than ever!!!)
If you know how to make banners/avatars, please pm me, cuz I'm in desperate need of one!