Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by t_feva »

switzgal wrote: Taylor did an amazing job in New Moon. I cried when he turned into a wolf and ran away from Bella in the end.
me too! actually, i cried almost thru the whole movie! the breakup scene, when she's running in the woods calling for edward, when she's sitting in her room & the months roll by, when jacob tells her they cant be friends, that part at the end is sooo sad, seeing a tear fall out of jacob's wolf eye. :cry: i luv jacob.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I totally missed this MTV interview... there are 9 clips...

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/456985 ... id=1626398
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

t_feva wrote:
switzgal wrote: Taylor did an amazing job in New Moon. I cried when he turned into a wolf and ran away from Bella in the end.
me too! actually, i cried almost thru the whole movie! the breakup scene, when she's running in the woods calling for edward, when she's sitting in her room & the months roll by, when jacob tells her they cant be friends, that part at the end is sooo sad, seeing a tear fall out of jacob's wolf eye. :cry: i luv jacob.
okay i flipped out at the end when jacob ran away. i was crying and when edward asked her to marry him i screamed no :P
and i lmao when she follows edward thru the woods. when she was saying his name it was like short and clipped it wasnt even like a ccall i was laughing sooooooooooo hard.
and i didnt cry when jacob said they couldnt be friends because i knew he was coming back and i was paying attention to his abs :P
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

okay i loved when jacob tells bella something in Quileute right before he's gonna kiss her in the kitchen. it sounds like "quit cowt lay" or something like that. taylor's such a tease, he wont say wat it means. some say it means "i love you" or "stay with me forever". .
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml
but i thought it was so hot. 8-)
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

LOL in that article Larry Carol also called him "TAYCOB". Guess he knows about our little club!

GO team TAYCOB!!!

Just saw Taylor on Conan. He was catching grapes that Conan threw with his mouth, so Jacoby!!!
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

AMAZING!
http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gall ... en/photo/1
but he's still only 17! i feel like such a perv lookin at the 2nd pic. but he's so gorgeous. luv his chocolate brown eyes.
taylor on conan was hilarious. brought the lol's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxQ-w4yzB4
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Taylor owned New Moon. I think he did the best job of all the actors. He's so great with subtlety. Kristen's acting, as normal, was wooden, but at least the dead-pan thing works a little more for this movie since the character is almost catatonic through a good portion of it. Also, Peter, Kellan and Ashley own me in their roles.
shwarzloewe
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: on a clearing in the forest howling at the moon.....

Post by shwarzloewe »

Finally got to watch new moon. I let a week past so to avoid excited screaming tween girls(failed though). :lol:
movie was great but kinda felt short for me. I wanted it to just continue on to the eclipse part. :lol: jk

the movie was great, they changed the right parts to make it a bit more surprising and interesting but still stayed true to the book. although the love triangle is the same with the book I felt differently about the movie. I kinda hate Bella in the movie(not kristen), because she picked Edward over Jacob. :lol: I didnt felt that way when I read the book. hahahaha i guess its coz i always root for the under dog.
my favorite part was the wolf fight scenes. yay :D
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

There is a new Adult Thread for fans of Taylor Lautner found in the Flight to Phoenix HERE.

Back to your discussion.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

One reviewer said that they "cringed" whenever Taylor opened his mouth in New Moon, which made me wonder if we were watching the same movie. In addition to being a terrific martial artist, Taylor was able to perfectly capture the character of Jacob. He has the warmth, charisma, and slight amount of mystery.