Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by runswithwolves »

OK, it will probably be a while before I do anything to the site, I need to learn everything before I mess it all up :lol:
I am sad because I know Rob will win Breakout star even though Taylor should get it :(
I am going to bed now so I will work on things tomorrow.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

helloo! so much has been happening.
naf- good job girl. the way u've been reppin i wouldnt be surprised if u were invited to interview the NM cast. *crosses fingers*
3things- can i help with the site? i use to do part of the "just for fun" section on obsessed. would like to do some more if needed.
i hope taylor gets the award for mtv. but if not this year, for sure next year since he's the star of new moon.
anyone here lives in southern cali? the ellen show is looking for twilights biggest fans. maybe she's gonna have the cast on her show. i'm gonna try to get tickets.
i was laughing too caz the guy who plays aro played a werewolf. i liked him in underworld. i'm sure he'll do a good job.
wats up with demi lovato dissing taylor? ok, she's cute n all, but i think she'd be lucky if taylor wanted to date her.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

ok updated Art. I really wish each post could have its individual comments =/

Night' all!!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

t_feva wrote:helloo! so much has been happening.
naf- good job girl. the way u've been reppin i wouldnt be surprised if u were invited to interview the NM cast. *crosses fingers*
3things- can i help with the site? i use to do part of the "just for fun" section on obsessed. would like to do some more if needed.
i hope taylor gets the award for mtv. but if not this year, for sure next year since he's the star of new moon.
anyone here lives in southern cali? the ellen show is looking for twilights biggest fans. maybe she's gonna have the cast on her show. i'm gonna try to get tickets.
i was laughing too caz the guy who plays aro played a werewolf. i liked him in underworld. i'm sure he'll do a good job.
wats up with demi lovato dissing taylor? ok, she's cute n all, but i think she'd be lucky if taylor wanted to date her.
t_feva, do you mind helping me out with the ENTERTAINMENT page? I would love the help. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to post on it and I'm drawing a blank. I keep thinking of things that should go on Announcements (like Aro being casted).
Anyway, I'd appreciate the help.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

TAYLOR WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
okay that was good.
I belive that we could meet taylor one day.
And it will all because of our hard work on the site.

www.teamtaycob.webs.com
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Here's my list so far:

Videos - Chloe and Maddy
Announcements - Shelly and Naomi
Music - Jodeen
Art - Cindy
Quotes - Liz
Entertainment - Cye and t-feva
Correct?
Last edited by threethings on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Actually Chloe, I didn't know Music was open. Didn't Jodeen have a partner on that? I would've picked that instead but I haven't heard from t_feva so, maybe we could handle both.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

^^sounds good to me. :D the site looks really good. kudos to whomever did the banner.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Alright, I edited that.

Few things to catch everybody up:

- Cye and I are looking into tee shirt sales, that being said:
- I've emailed Seth from Stephenie's site about giving the proceeds to Save The Book Babe or another cause
- We need a page or something that's only viewable to members. A reason to join. Any ideas?
- Honestly, anybody that hasn't come on in a while is out of luck. We can't accept any more jobs. We're set from now on, there's 11 of us. THAT'S IT. Agreed?
- On the homepage, please add a link to your Blog and Email. If you need help, PM me.

Chloe
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

threethings wrote:Alright, I edited that.

Few things to catch everybody up:

- Cye and I are looking into tee shirt sales, that being said:
- I've emailed Seth from Stephenie's site about giving the proceeds to Save The Book Babe or another cause
- We need a page or something that's only viewable to members. A reason to join. Any ideas?
- Honestly, anybody that hasn't come on in a while is out of luck. We can't accept any more jobs. We're set from now on, there's 11 of us. THAT'S IT. Agreed?
- On the homepage, please add a link to your Blog and Email. If you need help, PM me.

Chloe
I don't have a blog and I'm not sure about the email link. Can I just give the team my email and no one else? I'm still having trouble editing pages. It's taking me a while to learn this new site. I want to include a Jacob picture to the banner but I read that some may be copyright protected. I don't know, any ideas on that?

Also where's OMJB_lovey_dovey? Doesn't she do a page? I think she can help out with music and entertainment along with me and t_feva.

Summit just announced the ENTIRE Volturi cast and Harry Clearwater and Emily. Anybody want to put that up? Should that go on Entertainment or Announcements?