Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by rockbandstar »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
rockbandstar wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:*drinks whiskey* I want another Robgasm please! (Still sounds soooooo wrong)
Mixes up Robgasms all around
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: After I stopped drooling over Rob..umm did anyone else notice the username over in the corner? That was about unicorns!? :lol:

Am I the only one with a good whiskey tolerance here besides Rob or something?! Cuz you all keep saying the last time it ended badly or *coughkristinercough* just said that you can't handle it. Am I seriously the only girl who can handle it here people?! Must be a red-neck thing or something...hmm...

*drinks second Robgasm* I'll take a whiskey, scotch, and tequila. No rocks. (Don't know if that has a name, my friend made it for me once)

*snorts* that's what she said. that saying is sooooooo old, Julie!
I can handle whiskey! even straight up! LOL... It's not a redneck thing (I live in the Midwest)

True story: My first alcoholic drink ever was a jack and coke :D

Mixes you your drink and slides it down the bar.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

midnight sun - do you watch The Office? That's what she said has made a total comeback in Michael Scott land.

And I actually quite like whiskey. It's stupid peppermint schaaps that I can't drink - vomitted it up in high school. Ew. Never again. And the moonshine - woooo! I have lived in Arkansas for about 2.5 years, and my neighbor makes EXCELLENT moonshine. He busts it out every once in a while at the lake. Where in redneck country are you?

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ashley~ Oh No, Little Lady! You did not just throw down over downing whiskey in my presence!! While my partying pedigree may not be as...*cough* official *couhg* as Julies, I can hang with the best of them. I just prefer to have more sophisticated tastes. That's it. Bellay Up and Throw Down!!!

Sandy~ I'll hold your head, Doll. You can do it. Come on, let's show these young'ns how to party!!

OK, next on the bar dancing playlist...Oh...I gotta do it...for Kristiner and Tracey and Sandy and all the rest of us...NKOTB Ummm, I'm thinking a little ... Hangin' Tough!! HAhahahahahahaha!! :twisted: Turn that Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? up!

EDIT: Oh. My. Gods. We have burned through 15 pages on this party. Yeah!!!! RobEC Knows How To Fracking Party!!
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Wed May 13, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Woohoo! other people besides me can drink a straight whiskey! :lol:

Jack and Coke...never had it.

Nope, I rarely watch tv and I have NEVER watched the office, Julie.
I can drink peppermint schaaps, I just don't like it that much. And I live in the god aweful southern illinois, 4 hours from st. louis...which means I kinda live close to Kristiner! :lol:

*grabs drink and gulps it down*

Caryn~ :lol: Okay, okay I get it...you can take the heavy stuff. I just really don't like the fruity/sophisticated stuff that much.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Caryn...dude...I'm no youngin'! I am totally geeking out over this stuff - I am about to go to my ten-year high school reunion in September and I'm all hyped up on HS party reminiscing. And...don't forget that I am firmly ensconced in the NKOTB fan club.

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

/puts on the falsetto and starts singing: "Please don't go girl..."
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*shakes head* never did like NKOTB that much.

I need a Moonshine before they *points to NKTB fans* attack me for saying that!

WOOT! Rings is back! :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

Jazz Girl wrote:
OK, next on the bar dancing playlist...Oh...I gotta do it...for Kristiner and Tracey and Sandy and all the rest of us...NKOTB Ummm, I'm thinking a little ... Hangin' Tough!! HAhahahahahahaha!! :twisted: Turn that Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? up!
OH MY GODS YES!!!

Rob approves of this one as well!

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
rockbandstar

Post by rockbandstar »

YAY

*Pours your moonshine*

I have no issues with NKOTB... *hums along to song as she mixes drinks*

I just now noticed we are almost to 100 pages again... wow this thread went fast

YAY THIS IS MY 100th POST!
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

STEP. BY. STEP! ooooh babayyyyyy....gonna get to you GIRRRRRRRL.

And on that note, I'd just like to say that my boyfriend rules. He's watching some movie about Enron next to me on the couch while I participate in the e-debauchery, and when I started singing SBS, he finished it in Jordan's falsetto...without missing a beat. Then he went back to the Enron flick. I love nerds.

Image Image