Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by older_twilight_fan »

ringswraith wrote:I'm here.

Just waiting for everyone to either pass out or request that shuttle to the hotel before I head out myself...
Thanks rings for keeping us all safe! I was a latecomer to the party so I can get myself safely home...that's one less crazy Robsessed person for you to have to deal with tonight! :lol:

Good night all! See you in the morning with some Robcrack and caffeine.
Banner by TammyAZ
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Well, looks like everyone's about done for the night...

/helps everyone to the shuttle, to the hotel, and into their rooms for some rest and recuperation.

Hmm. Seems I'm missing something... Oh!

/leaves everyone a helping of CookieBella's hangover remedy

Good night ladies. Sleep well.

/secretly drives ERob to another location so that he can rest and enjoy the rest of his birthday...
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Awwww.... thanks Rings. You've been a really sweetie, putting up with our antics and keeping an eye out for us **hugs** I'll be sure to whip you up a batch of brownies.

I'm off to bed now. Like I said before, best party I was never at.
Same time next year? ;)
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Sure Jen, Sure. :lol:

*Gasp!* Rings didn't take Kellan with Rob... 8-) :twisted: Oh Kellan! *runs over to Kellan* *shutting*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Stupid time difference.
I was like, ready to partay a day and a half ago.. for Rob's birthday.
And I came on today, and I'm just like, meh.

And this is the boring part of the day.
Bugger all people are on.
:roll:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Took me an hour and a friggin half to read through everything I missed. Sheesh! You guys really know how to party!

*sneaks all the drinks I missed back to my hotel room*

*downs a RobGasm, does a few twirls on the pole, then downs another RobGasm*

*falls asleep to eRob singing*

I'm pretty sure I will look like this when I wake up...

Alrighty, time to be getting back to the "real" world. Blah. I really hate the real world sometimes. Best. Party. EVAR btw. Just thought I'd let ya'll know that. And a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!! So sorry I totally forgot. I feel so horrible. It was the 8th, right? Or the 7th? I have a seriously horrible memory. It sucks. Oh that reminds me...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY! even though you don't come here anymore. :( So um...*cough*...my birthday is Tuesday. Just sayin. Lol. I'll tell my whiskey story tomor..er..um later today when we have a shiny new thread.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Whew! We survived the party! I can't even imagine what the WA release party will be like! ;)
I thought this might help with the e-hangovers! 8-)

Thanks, Kristiner, for the b-day wishes! I think next Tuesday you and I should set aside some time for e-Rob body shots in honor of the May birthdays! Anyone else?

We are off to a wedding in Texas today. I hope to be able to pop in-I'll miss you guys terribly! How will I get my fix? :cry: I'll have to sneak some hits on my phone...no one will notice as I start drooling, or just laughing out loud at our crazy posts-will they?

Here's to a shiny new thread! I think we broke a record with this one! :lol:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*mumbles* Mornin' * scratches head and runs hands over face and through hair*

Genevieve & Rings~ Thanks for leaving CookieBella's Hangover Cure. It tastes like as.s but it really helps. :) Sadly enough, I must be hugely suggestible. Because I really did wake up feeling slightly hungover this morning. Must have been the 21 RobGasms, 6 Stellas and 7Crown BodyShots I had last night..Or it could have been the gale force winds, pounding rain and my son coming in 7 times in the space of four hours.

Either way, this is definitely a good idea of what I look like this morning. But, we must admit, that party fracking ROCKED!!!!

I only hope Rob's actual birthday was near as much fun. I hope someone mixed him up a lovely batch of hangover cure this morning. :D I wonder if they are actually shooting anything today? Hahahaha! That would be a fun game when we go see New Moon. Where's HungoverRob. Find the scenes Rob shot the day after his birthday. Oh, pooor poor man.

Tracey~ Yeah, I am pretty sure we all look a little like that this morning. And, can I just say I love the pink Chucks. They just make me smile. :lol:

Sandy~ Have a lovely time at the wedding. We will most definitely miss you. Check in when you can. And, yes, thanks for the SandyHangoverCure. It really helped. :D

Kristiner~ So sorry you missed most of the party. But, I know you were spending time on worthwhile activities. You never did say which version you settled in with? :twisted:

Ashley~ Hope you got Kellan home safe...*wink wink*

Rings~ In recognition of your dedicated service and all around great-guyness last night...
I give you this...
...this...
And a great big hug!

BTW...did anyone actually bother to pm a mod before we burned through 20 pages in one night...

Yeah, probably not. As I appear to be the awake and semi-coherent one...I'll do it...(See that's the true test of a partier kids...can you be coherent enough to function the next morning regardless of how hard you party.) Rob and I will see you all at Starbux. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Whew! We survived the party! I can't even imagine what the WA release party will be like! ;)
I thought this might help with the e-hangovers! 8-)

Thanks, Kristiner, for the b-day wishes! I think next Tuesday you and I should set aside some time for e-Rob body shots in honor of the May birthdays! Anyone else?

We are off to a wedding in Texas today. I hope to be able to pop in-I'll miss you guys terribly! How will I get my fix? :cry: I'll have to sneak some hits on my phone...no one will notice as I start drooling, or just laughing out loud at our crazy posts-will they?

Here's to a shiny new thread! I think we broke a record with this one! :lol:
Sandy, thanks for that great video! Not only would it cure a hangover, it just might induce a Robcoma. The words of the song were perfect:
I want all of you, from your head down to your toes, from you knees up to your nose--They make me think very naughty things. 8-) The words corresponded so well with the pictures that were chosen and almost every great picture we've ever posted around here was used.

We'll miss you this weekend, but I'm sure you'll have a great time at the wedding! It's so hard when real life intereferes with Lex time! :lol:
Maybe you'll see someone who looks like...
this, at the wedding
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Sandy - You're welcome and I hope you have a great time at the wedding. We'll all miss you!

Tracy - Thanks for the hangover RobCrack. That was fan fracking tastic. I hearted every minute of it.

Caryn - I had the origninal, not the unmentionable. And last night was complete and utter epic fail. I was stuck at work with 2 day shifters. Which means I had zero computer time except when Barb went to lunch and of course when I went to lunch. I didn't get to read the original until it was almost time to go. I almost passed out from tiredness a few times. I never do that. I texted my roommate to tell her if I wasn't better after my lunch I was going home. That alone took 5 minutes to type up because I kept nodding off. The sugar/caffeine rush from my soda lasted all of a half hour. Then I called my bank to make sure I had enough money so I could get gas before going home. Yeah...I'm in the negative. Damn good thing I get paid tomorrow. TOTAL. EPIC. FAIL.

Ok sorry about that. Ranting over. How about some crack? Of the Rob persuasion.

Rob's birthday pictures! Yay! Or some of them at least.

EDIT: Oh yeah and from what I heard, they were filming the inside stuff from Volterra. So when he's getting all beat up and whatnot, that was probably what they shot the day of his birthday. 12 hours of shooting. Damn. Poor Rob.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮