Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Julie~ hahahahahahahahaha! :lol: You made me snort too. But I'm all for the slip in slide, and I will try the beer bong just because your awesomenessly crazy!

Caryn~*hops up on bar* I'm with ya on the dancing! Oh! Can we try the trick where the bar get's lit on fire!? :twisted: That would be wicked cool!

*drinks Robgasm* :lol: That just sounded so wrong!

Hmm...can whoever is manning the bar for Jen please get me a shot of Moonshine? Unless, Moonshine is illegal in e-Rob land...then I will have a whiskey, no rocks.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Julie~ hahahahahahahahaha! :lol: You made me snort too. But I'm all for the slip in slide, and I will try the beer bong just because your awesomenessly crazy!

Caryn~*hops up on bar* I'm with ya on the dancing! Oh! Can we try the trick where the bar get's lit on fire!? :twisted: That would be wicked cool!

*drinks Robgasm* :lol: That just sounded so wrong!

Hmm...can whoever is manning the bar for Jen please get me a shot of Moonshine? Unless, Moonshine is illegal in e-Rob land...then I will have a whiskey, no rocks.
Pours you a moonshine and a whiskey with no rocks... it is a party after all!
*Pours self a long island iced tea*

Since Kristiner is at work... whose manning the pole?

EDIT: Apparently even being e-drunk inhibits my spelling... whoops
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

rockbandstar wrote:Since Kristiner is at work... whose managing the pole?
OOoh oooh I AM I AM I AM!!

*grabs pole and swings self around*

This Canadian girl I met in Spain taught me how to work the pole. Did I mention I love Canadians??

Also Brits of course.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

:lol: Thank you darling. *raises Moonshine to everyone and drinks it.*

Anywho...I think...Hmm, how about I love rock n roll by jone jett next Caryn? :lol: Such a classic.

*drinks whiskey* I want another Robgasm please! (Still sounds soooooo wrong)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sillyme

Post by sillyme »

ForJazz926 wrote:Elle - oh no you BETTA DON'T! *snaps fingers in air-z* That's my e-woman. Step off, beyotch! I won't give her up, but I would be happy to mud wrestle you for a round of drinks. You game?

*sets up a 50-yard slip-n-slide out back*

Who's with me?
Z'all good Julie...no e-woman stealing here :D (Especially from a crazy chick such as yourself...said all out of love ofcourse!) But what a lucky woman you are! Now, about that whole mud wrestling thing, I'm kind of a whimp, so, I know I'll loose, but darlin'...Slip-n-Slide racing is my forte! Oh OH OH OH...we should TOTALLY use some Vodka instead of water for said race :twisted:
twilightsagaaddict wrote:Caryn, I believe ROBGASM wins, hands down! ( and you all know where who we would like to put our hands down on! :twisted: :twisted: )

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.........yes Caryn, ROBGASM definately a win! Tough choice between the Vanilla Vodka and Whiskey though....some ppl (*coughkristinercough*) can't handle straight up Whiskey, so we might have to make it a light Whiskey drink....it's okay Krisiner, last time I had a Whiskey on the rocks, it did not.end.well! I'm thinking now we might have to use Whiskey...only those able to down one on the rocks are deserving of a RobGasm :lol:

*runs off to work on Whiskey tolerance*

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
rockbandstar

Post by rockbandstar »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:*drinks whiskey* I want another Robgasm please! (Still sounds soooooo wrong)
Mixes up Robgasms all around
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh Hale Yeah!!! I Love Rock N Roll gets turned up to....11!!

Hahahahahahaha!!

Erika~ Work that pole, Girl!!! Damn!! You know how Rob loves sexy dancer girls!! *Rolls eyes*

Ashley~ I think we all want another RobGasm! I know I do.

Neya~ Ijust noticed your FlikR account name....Unicorn.Humper!! Holy Hell. You can't do that to me in this state!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar

Post by rockbandstar »

Jazz Girl wrote:Oh Hale Yeah!!! I Love Rock N Roll gets turned up to....11!!

Hahahahahahaha!!

Erika~ Work that pole, Girl!!! Damn!! You know how Rob loves sexy dancer girls!! *Rolls eyes*

Ashley~ I think we all want another RobGasm! I know I do.

Neya~ Ijust noticed your FlikR account name....Unicorn.Humper!! Holy Hell. You can't do that to me in this state!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Oh that is totally not my account!
:lol:

I just googled Rob and well I love that picture :mrgreen:

*Drinks a Robgasm* there I feel much better now
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Oh Jen...if you only knew me for real. I'm 28 now, and mostly well-behaved, but...not so much back in the day. Also, at the time I went to the University of Wisconsin, it was the #1 party school in the nation one year, and the #2 spot a different one. Party hard, study hard, baby. I blame it on the beer. Milwaukee love.

Robgasm sounds wrong to drink...but it also sounds SO RIGHT.

My beloved e-WIFE, I promise to keep you warm on the slip 'n' slide. Oh, and btw, there is a KY pool at the end. Ooooooooh....nawwwwwty!

twilightsagaaddict - you CAN do a beer bong! I have faith in you! It's all about relaxing and just letting go. If you can relax and swallow, it will be down before you know it. Make sure the tube isn't too big or small...that's hard. that's what she said.

Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

rockbandstar wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:*drinks whiskey* I want another Robgasm please! (Still sounds soooooo wrong)
Mixes up Robgasms all around
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: After I stopped drooling over Rob..umm did anyone else notice the username over in the corner? That was about unicorns!? :lol:

Am I the only one with a good whiskey tolerance here besides Rob or something?! Cuz you all keep saying the last time it ended badly or *coughkristinercough* just said that you can't handle it. Am I seriously the only girl who can handle it here people?! Must be a red-neck thing or something...hmm...

*drinks second Robgasm* I'll take a whiskey, scotch, and tequila. No rocks. (Don't know if that has a name, my friend made it for me once)

*snorts* that's what she said. that saying is sooooooo old, Julie!