Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by Nena »

Discuss everything about Robert Pattinson as Edward here.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by Jazz Girl »

YAY!!!!!!! First post on happy shiny new # 11.

Please allow me to christen it correctly with .....

I think....

a little of this business...

Rings~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Thank you for standing guard over me in my incoherent state. You are truly an enlightened man who paid attention to Edward's more womanly qualities. Damn Nomal Mormon Husbands!!!! :lol: :evil: :lol:

RockBandStar~ Yes, thank you. That voice takes me places .....I really love to be...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

yay indeed!
Wouldn't be a rob thread without some of our lovely man!
Just because you know you love it!
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Sorry...gotta go here.
diane wrote:he posts to myspace account and he it great check him out
I think what you're saying is that Rob uses myspace. I'm sorry to tell you that this is another Rob fabrication. And if I were you, I wouldn't add any fuel to the fire for these impersonators. Just something to think on.

YAY FOR ELEVEN.

So...I was reading on Lainey that Summit doesn't want KStew's bf to hang around the set, or even really be seen with her at all in public, because they would like to feed the fans who have a hard time separating fantasy from reality and only want "Bella" to be seen with "Edward" or "Jacob." I definitely think production companies do this...I think they create their own rumors most of the time as well. Harsh, huh? Lainey also said that they aren't too happy about all the Nikki and Rob stuff - and since her scenes are pretty much done, they want Nikki to bugger off and quit hanging around Vancouver. *sad face* Everyone needs to get a little, is my opinion.

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Thank you for standing guard over me in my incoherent state. You are truly an enlightened man who paid attention to Edward's more womanly qualities. Damn Nomal Mormon Husbands!!!! :lol: :evil: :lol:
/tips head and takes off hat

It was my pleasure, ma'am.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

YAY! We love shiny new threads! Especially because ours don't stop at 10...they go to 11 baby! :lol:

Caryn, thank you for immediately posting a picture of "The Corner"! This way, any newbies coming our way know exactly what this thread is all about! :twisted: ;)

I commented on rockbandstar's YouTube link on the last page of #10, but wanted to share it here as well. Just...look..at..how..his..hands....work...the ..strings... :shock: Oh, man, where he makes my thoughts go .... damn him!

ahhh......
gotta love a hot Rob in leather
and, just because its a new thread-why not

Off to sit out in the cold and watch softball! I will at least have thoughts of Rob to warm me! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

you think this is a manip?

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f127/ ... 11_jpg.jpg

This is MY favorite look...

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu25 ... 11c9bc.jpg

thought i would actually contrubute some......and how do you do that fun thing with the link? you know make it say what you want it to say!
Jaime..
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sandy~ Oh I heart the Vulgar Language is Ugly out of you woman. Rob and This is Spinal Tap!!! That's almost better than Rob and NKOTB!! Hahahahahahaha!! Yep, we definitely crank it to 11 on this here thread!! :lol:

Thank you for the RobCrack to keep me warm until I return. Yeah, I am on my way to a track meet. Stay warm, yourself.

JaimeTristan~ :shock: :o Dear gods I hope the first one is a manip. I don't think I can take it if it isn't. That's...just... wrong. (The 2nd link didn't work. PB didn't like it.)

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
jaimetristan
Learning to Love Green

Post by jaimetristan »

[quote="Jazz Girl]JaimeTristan~ :shock: :o Dear gods I hope the first one is a manip. I don't think I can take it if it isn't. That's...just... wrong. (The 2nd link didn't work. PB didn't like it.)[/quote]

haha i know right my eyes did the same thing as you bugged out of your head!! haha

ok here it is i hope this works i love love the sun glassess and beanie look he does...my god....i hope im not the only weirdo that loves him in sunglassess...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/ ... 11c9bc.jpg
Jaime..
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

twilightsagaaddict wrote: I commented on rockbandstar's YouTube link on the last page of #10, but wanted to share it here as well. Just...look..at..how..his..hands....work...the ..strings... :shock: Oh, man, where he makes my thoughts go .... damn him!
You and I think very alike ;)
I am so not ashamed to admit that Rob and a guitar do things to me that I normally wouldn't admit :oops:
My mind is right there with you!