Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Addicted_Fan
Settled in Forks

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by Addicted_Fan »

Lunna-san wrote:
butterfly420km wrote:HAS NO ONE SEEN THE SHIRTLESS PICS YET?????????????????? :o

I am DYING right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:
Are you kidding me? I almost got a nosebleed on the keyboard when I saw that. Seriously, could Rob get any hotter with those abs? That scene alone worths the ticket! :lol:

Holy Mother of GOD! I am going to need some therapy after viewing those totally awesome pics! :o :shock:
"Let me introduce you to my wife"Pg.54 BD
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

The pictures are definitely not for the faint of heart.

BUT are the abs real or drawn on? I remember in the commentary of the first movie he said "i thought you were going to give me abs like cam" so just wondering.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I think they're real...I saw a picture of him going to the gym, so...
Somone posted and called it an 8 pack :lol: His body looks so much better than it did on Twilight. And we get to see so much more of it....He just knocked the breath out of me.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I need to stop looking at them! I'm going to get yelled at at work!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Amanda-Beth~ If I may defend dear Rob's honor just a bit, those are DEFINITELY NOT drawn on. Our boy has been hitting the gym big time. He's nice and lean with subtle tone to his entire torso. But, the biggest give aways are the hip dips, ie that little V where is waist narrows to his hips...and....ummm... Yeah, anyway, you don't get those unless you are doing some SERIOUS ab work. It looks in some of the picture like they might have used some contrast make up to highlight, bring out the tone because of the make up they had to put all over his ...chest...ummm....where was I? Sorry, those pictures are just tooo yummily distracting. Anyway, you can also look at his chest (as if you can look away!) and his arms and see all the time he's been putting in. Good gods, if there was ever a doubt that that man was absoulutely perfectly beutiful in playing Edward, I say look no further. The loss in his eyes. The pain on his face. And, but DAMN the pale and perfect body!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I haven't been on this thread since the switch. I kinda feel bad about that. :oops:

Amanda-Beth~No, those are definitely NOT drawn on!

Caryn~ :lol: You just had to post that didn't you?

So...question time! Just wondering...what lines are you most looking forward to Rob saying in the movie from the book? (If they are in there.) And what scene (besides shirtless Robward) are you most looking forward to see how he portrays Edward in?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Caryn - I agree. He has seriously been hitting the gym, no doubt about it. The hip dips is all the proof I need :D
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
So...question time! Just wondering...what lines are you most looking forward to Rob saying in the movie from the book? (If they are in there.) And what scene (besides shirtless Robward) are you most looking forward to see how he portrays Edward in?
"When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy". My favorite line in the book.

And I am very exicted about seeing him in the leaving scene. He needs to put on a very strong performance there, and I really think he can pull it off. I hope we get to see him cold and distant, but also see the pain flicker across his face. "You don't want me?"...."No"..I want that to be said perfectly, and I want them to make me cry.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Dovrebanen wrote:Caryn - I agree. He has seriously been hitting the gym, no doubt about it. The hip dips is all the proof I need :D
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
"When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy". My favorite line in the book.

And I am very exicted about seeing him in the leaving scene. He needs to put on a very strong performance there, and I really think he can pull it off. I hope we get to see him cold and distant, but also see the pain flicker across his face. "You don't want me?"...."No"..I want that to be said perfectly, and I want them to make me cry.
There's not doubt that he can do that , just by watching Twilight that thought shouldn't be in your head!! Shame on you for thinking Rob can't pull it off. Bad Girl!!!!! :)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I know....It's just that New Moon is my very favorite book. So I want it to be perfect. But I did say that I think he can pull it off. But I'll redeem myself and say: I KNOW ROB CAN PULL IT OFF BECAUSE HE IS JUST AMAZING :lol:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ashley~ I've only posted a time or two, so don't feel too bad. You know how we are, and we don't want to get anyone else in trouble. :twisted:

As for lines and/or scenes...Good Gods, how long with this list be...

Well, let's start with scenes. That's a little more general;
SPOILER ALERT
Edward's Gift To Bella There is something about watching Bella react to Edward's CD that just squeezes my heart.
Three Days of Distance. This is one reason I am so nervous about The Unmentionable Written Document. Those three days between the party and the leaving during which Edward convinces himself leaving is the right thing to do and that Bella will be okay when he leaves.
The leaving scene. I want to be curled into the cinema chair, crying and cursing Edward for the complete and utter jackarse he is when it is done. I want it to tear me to pieces just as much as it does Bella.
The fight between Paul & Jacob I don't know why this scene is so important to me. It is just something in what it establishes about how implicitly Jacob trusts Bella, and in turn what he is willing to challenge for her.
Breakfast at Emily's The pack being normal teenaged boys, with a twist. It is again an intimate portrait of what the pack truly is.
Alice's Breakfast with Charlie Put all of Bella's cards on the table.
The Plane Ride to Forks leading directly into Bella's Room Everything has to be here. The touches, the holding , the intimacy, the fear, the pain, those beautiful beautiful words, all of it.
The Proposal Again with the fear of the The Unmentionable Written Document. Let's hope this is another place where CW yanked MR's backside back into line.
These are, of course, in addition to the quite obvious scenes we all know will/should be in there.

As for lines, aw hell, how long do you want this post to be?!?!
"You couldn't have given me anything I would love more."
"It will be as if I never existed."
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise."
"Go back to Jessica. You promised. Nothing stupid."
"And now you've seen the light. Hallelujah!"
Well I am so sorry I can't be the right kind of monster for you, Bella."
"You wanted me to be human. Well. Watch me."
"Stop that. Don't you dare give up. Fight! Damn it Bella, keep fighting! No, Bella, No!" This is one line of a few that I have an absolute compulsion to hear. I need to hear Edward screaming at her. I don't know why. I just do.
"Be happy." At which point in time, if it is done right, I will be weeping like a lost child.
"Speaking of which, would you like to explain to me how you're alive?"
"Death, that hath sucked the honey of thy breath, hath had no power yet upon thy beauty." Edward reciting Shakespeare. Are you fracking kidding me?!?!
"You smell just exactly the same as always. So maybe this is hell. I don't care. I'll take it." I'm really hoping this is what he is whispering in her ear right before the kiss
"We're not dead, not yet!"
"I think she's having hysterics. Maybe you should slap her." I soooo need to see Alice deliver this line! Followed by the precious look on Edward's face!
"Is it really sick for me to be happy right now?"
"La Tua Cantante" The ENTIRE discussion of LaTuaCantante had best be present
I could just type the entire 6 pages of dialogue from Bella's Bedroom. But, I so desperately want almost every line in there. I know it's not going to be. But, a woman can hope can't she?
"It's the only way that makes sense. You've chosen not to live without her, and that doesn't leave me a choice."

I think that pretty much covers it for now.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS