Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by newtonscricket »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
On a random note, what do you think the likelihood of Rob playing a doctor would be? Dancers and doctors and detectives (oh my! 8-) ), are my three D's and I would srsly unicorn if he did any of those.

As always, I am ridiculously behind, but I had to comment on this.

I don't think Rob would make a very good doctor. Eventually there would have to be some sort of investigation for why all his female patients suffered from racing heartbeats. And no one would ever get better! They would forever be insisting they were still sick and needed to see Dr. Rob, NOW!

But Rob as a dancer, [keep it PG13, keep it PG13]........

Please God, let there be a Rob dancing movie! <head asplodes>
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ForJazz926 wrote:Thanks for all the e-gifts...and I'm sorry we didn't think to get registered and make it all a little easier on you. You all did brilliantly though - I am so touched. We weren't needing or expecting gifts because of the spontaneity of the whole thing. We just couldn't wait. Our lesbian e-love knows no bounds.

Caryn - as for my part in the e-renewal, I am pretty much here every day. So just feel free to begin the e-officiating at any moment, provided my e-wife will be around. If not, I can wait - I'd wait forever for her e-backside! Yeah, you heard me. My only requirement is that I be allowed to call you Father Caryn, and that you clip on a fake braided rat tail in your hair, please. That won't be a problem, will it?

I'd just like to say that thanks to all the shenanigans lately, I had a very GRAPHIC dream last night. That was before the one where I was back at my old grade school, and everyone left early because there was some serial killer roaming around who always made his appearance there after 1pm (the dreaded hour). He thought he was Gus Van Sant, but everyone at the school called him Rage Against the Machine. So at 12pm, everyone left the school hand-in-hand - the way they do in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. And that is the only reason I had the dream - I watched that movie last night. WEIRD.

Rob is a golden god.
Julie, sugar bunny, WHY are you so funny?? Could you have put e- in front of more words in that post?? And... he thought he was Gus Van Sant but everyone called him Rage Against the Machine?? Why are dreams so WEIRD?

And... I get what you' & Gii are saying about KStew & Rob. In looking at the pics & the way they interact with each other in interviews it seems like they have such great chemistry. If they ask me how they should handle their personal life (b/c I'm an expert, obvs) I would say they shouldn't date for a while (KStew's bf notwithstanding) to keep that sexual tension all kinds of high thru Eclipse and (hopefully) Breaking Dawn. They can start after the honeymoon scene. :twisted:

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh Ladies~ If it makes Rob smile, it makes me smile. If it makes Rob giggle, it makes me giggle. No, alas, none of us are anywhere near experts in the subject of Rob's personal relationships. All I can talk about is what I can see. And, honestly, anyone who looks at any pics of Rob and Kristen anywhere together can see how close they are. Could it be as they say and they are just good friends? Sure. And, if that is the case, than I am glad he has a friend who makes him smile like that. But, is it possible that there's more there? Yes, that, too. And, if that is the case, than I am glad he has someone who makes him smile like that. And, do I blame them for keeping it under wraps? Not a bit. We all know that once they were "official", the papz would be all up in their stuff even more than they already are. And, it would be almost impossible for them to even have any shot at anything, happy or other. And that thought makes me sad.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I was looking in my most recent issue of US Weekly and it had a 2 page spread of Rob and stuff...
They have a 2 page spread of Rob? :shock: Must go check out this US Weekly you've mention G :D

Kristiner...I know your comment regarding THIS piece of heaven was most likely not directed at me...but...I love you!
Jazz Girl wrote:Oh Ladies~ If it makes Rob smile, it makes me smile. If it makes Rob giggle, it makes me giggle. No, alas, none of us are anywhere near experts in the subject of Rob's personal relationships. All I can talk about is what I can see. And, honestly, anyone who looks at any pics of Rob and Kristen anywhere together can see how close they are. Could it be as they say and they are just good friends? Sure. And, if that is the case, than I am glad he has a friend who makes him smile like that. But, is it possible that there's more there? Yes, that, too. And, if that is the case, than I am glad he has someone who makes him smile like that. And, do I blame them for keeping it under wraps? Not a bit. We all know that once they were "official", the papz would be all up in their stuff even more than they already are. And, it would be almost impossible for them to even have any shot at anything, happy or other. And that thought makes me sad.
I completely agree with yah Caryn! I mean, you can most definately tell they share something, and whether it be more than a friendship or not, that's none of our business...and no one elses for that matter. The public would be all over them, more than they are now. You're right, in that if they were to make something "official", it would just ruin everything...a public relationship can end in a public break up and that would kill everyone's shipper heart just a little (and theirs ofcourse) :( Keeping whatever they have under wraps is for sure the best thing for them.

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Kristiner~ I completely forgot to say a big fat thank you for all the RobCrack. My star dealer, as always. Yes, the Art & his Guitar photo was especially delectable for a few of us. I am pretty sure that Neya hasn't posted recently because she is still all passed out and drooling for the overwhelmed...

Elle~ Yeah, I totally didn't mean to get all ranty. I just hate the thought of anything that will make our dear Rob's life any more difficult than it already is. And, if she is what makes him happy, than that is all I want for him. Smiley Rob makes me smile, and she makes Rob all smiley. This we know.

Kay Ladies. Caryn be a sleepy sleepy girl. And, Dream Rob awaits, I hope. Night.

Parting Insomnia Inducing Thought~ For those of you reading Atlas Shrugged, chapt 10 is posted...and...it's...EPOV, and absolutely lovely.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Caryn~ I had made you and Rings a lovley Rob e-present for your e-wedding, but my computer was being stupid and shut off for some unknown reason right before I saved it! :cry: I worked so hard on it too. It was a nice, big collage of all the best RobCrack I had. :cry: I miss it. So I had to roll up my sleeves and find something quickly...so you get...Rob interacting with fans in Vancouver (please ignore the first part...the person is walking over to Rob while the camera's on, made me a bit dizzy) And Rob singing and pictures... And...Rob is the new Beatles? <--Ignore the fans and listen to the Rolling Stones guy! I like him a lot just because what he says about Rob

And on the subject of Rob/KStew...I must agree with Caryn on this one.

Julie~Don't know if you remember or not seeing as how at the party Wednesday you were umm...a bit loose and [keeping it pg-13 here] I asked to be put on the list for a new banner, please. just a reminder in case you forgot about it in all the wild antics that you were up to.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

akire wrote: And... I get what you' & Gii are saying about KStew & Rob. In looking at the pics & the way they interact with each other in interviews it seems like they have such great chemistry. If they ask me how they should handle their personal life (b/c I'm an expert, obvs) I would say they shouldn't date for a while (KStew's bf notwithstanding) to keep that sexual tension all kinds of high thru Eclipse and (hopefully) Breaking Dawn. They can start after the honeymoon scene. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: Omg you are totally my hero for saying that. I am at work at this very moment and just busted out laughing..Thankfully its just me and two other people who don't really pay attention to me because I am being ridiculous all the time anyway. That would be so crazy hot though! I really hope that maybe they up the rating..or at least push the PG-13 as far as they can go with it..They did a pretty good job on the kissing scene in Twilight..everyone was practically drooling.

And yes Sillyme, it was like either 2 or 3 pages worth of Rob goodness..Mostly stuff we already knew, but still..It's my favorite issue of US Weekly thus far :D
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Good morning and Happy Saturday!

I had the most horrendous night of work.. I'm not going to get into specifics except say that the ER was packed

Kristiner you truly are the best Rob crack dealer... LOVED the guitar picture (but I think you knew that)

Caryn your comment made me :lol: something that was truly needed (you know me so well ;) and thanks)

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting to comment on something, once I'm awake I will probably know better! :lol:
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

I just read the first few pages of this thread and I can't find any discussion about Robert Pattison as Edward Cullen here. Actually in most posts, neither RP or Edward is even mentioned.
We are trying to get this threads to do what they are intended, so I have decided that this conversation needs to move somewhere else.

We have a thread called RPattz= Love where all things Rpattz are discussed or I could make your a new thread in that forum if you don't think that thread works for you. Please talk about among yourselves, and send me a pm with your decision.

I am locking this thread for a few hours in the mean time.
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

Ok. Nena and I have talked and we thought the best thing might be to start a new thread in Flight to Phoenix where you can continue this off-topic convo to your heart's content. It's provisionally called "RPGirls' Home Away from Home" (sorry: it's Saturday evening and I left my stock of witticisms in the city!) -- when you guys come up with a name you'd like, just pm me and I can change it. I'm going to bill it as an adult thread: this doesn't mean that underage posters are positively banned; just discouraged. If you've been hanging out on this thread for the past hundred pages, I figure you're probably hardened! You should all feel free to go on posting here and on the RPatz=Love thread as well: just be sure your posts are on topic for the thread.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”