Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by DarkMuse »

*breathes in shiny new thread scent*

Sorry, December. I will go to the temple and try to purge myself of my potty mouth and gutter brain. So sorry.

Yeah so um....Rob looked cute in his birthday party attire which consisted of just a plain white t and jeans and his hoodie. Of course he always looks cute. And I'm glad I made it here before the 5th page. Yay!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

GenevieveCullen wrote: Now to make this thread Official
Niiiiiiiiccccceeee :D I think it's safe to say this new thread is officially christened :D

And I think it's safe to say that we may have gotten a wee bit carried away last night :oops: :lol: But it was all in good fun, and I think a new shiny thread is exactly what we needed for the day after said "dirty girl behaviour"...we'll be good...right? :twisted:

Juuullliiiieee!!!!! Five MINUTES??? Rob is truly more bumbed :( Didn't mean to add insult to injury by thinking and quoting 5 hours :( Both eRob and I blame the mistake on last night's extra curricular activities.

Kristiner...yes, he did look lovely...and because he's soo pretty, I'm bringing this over from the last thread...probably my Rob bday favourite! :D *sigh*

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Gah!!! I leave for a few hours to try to be a grown up and I miss like 5 pages, a shiny new thread, and I am fracking emarried!!! Holy Hell!!

Rings~ *sniff* I promise to keep you well stocked in Bodyguard Brownies and Coke Zero. I promise to applaud whenever you break into pop standard song. I promise to quote Buffy with you until our fellow posters groan. I promise to always heart you as my tied for first actual human male ever. *sniff* I do. :D

December~ My apologies, oh moddess. We all got just a tad carried away with the RobParty last night. *grabs bleach and a sponge and sets to work cleaning the shiny new thread with her ehubby.

Kristiner~ I concur. Cute doesn't begin to cover it. Is it just me, or does his hoodie so look like someone made it for him out of a suit jacket, added a hood to it. :lol: That would just make me smile.

Genevieve~ Thank you for officializing the thread by adding on The Corner.
But, somehow, it just isn't complete without a little Darkward action, as well.

Ahhh, now it feels like home. 8-)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - I know cute doesn't cover it. I'm just trying to stay PG-13. Lol. Ok so cute is more G than anything else, but still. Thanks for the Darkward. Yum. Oh and of course The Corner. *siiiigh*
Elle - Thank you so much for that. Now I can't stop looking at it. Watching him stumble to the door over and over and over and..ok shutting.

Cheez-Its are awesome, btw.

Oh right! I almost forgot. My whiskey story. Ok so I'm not sure if I can handle whiskey or not now, but apparently I tried to at one point. When I was like 1 year old and cutting teeth, my mom used to dab whiskey on my gums. Sounds horrible, but I swear other parents did this too back in the day. So one night when they were having a party, I had crawled off my blanket and into the kitchen. I got into the cabinet they kept the alcohol in (I don't think they had child locks back then) and got it open and started chugging it. My mom was horrified. My dad thought it was the funniest thing ever. I'm not sure how much I drank before my mom took it from me, but it wasn't enough to do anything to me. I'm guessing maybe that's why I don't like the taste of alcohol now. Lol.

Wow. Long story. Probably shouldn't have told it. Oh well.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

shiny new thread! 12 is my favorite number!

*wipes leftover tears from the e-marriage of rings & Caryn*

So beautiful, you guys.
ForJazz926 wrote:So I know I just barely carried you over the e-threshold...and it still all seems so new...but I think we should renew our vows. I am just so bursting with e-love that I need to e-declare my virtual self again.
I agree!! Priestess, will you honor us? Our first ceremony was secular, will you bless our union in the name of Carlisle? Hmm, are lesbian e-weddings PG-13? I guess we will just have the party elsewhere :D.

Kristiner, homeboy would look good in a potato sack. *pictures Rob wearing a potato sack as a type of skirt* Yep, he looks better than he did in the tutu. :lol:

EDIT: Kristina I also love your whiskey story!! As a baby! Beats my best friend's story about drinking Palmolive dish soap!

Image Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Woot. 12.

Needa bita this and this and a sprinkle of this

I hope everyones day has been lovely. I get a 3 day weekend. How sexual is that. Monday off.. woo!

And so whos married to whom? Im confused. Theres so many bloody marriages nowadays.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Rings~ *sniff* I promise to keep you well stocked in Bodyguard Brownies and Coke Zero. I promise to applaud whenever you break into pop standard song. I promise to quote Buffy with you until our fellow posters groan.
Argh! Please continue to quote Buffy, I personally would never groan, I *heart* the Buffyverse (not that I'm an actaul poster, more or less a lurker, but more often than not it's the highlight of my day) but Buffy and Twilight together in the same area is often times the best thing E-V-E-R. ...*Slinks back into my lurking area in the back*...

**Edit** and sorry for the vow's interruption :oops:
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Erika & Julie~ I would be honored to officiate the renewal of your evows. Just name the time, place and thread. :D

Jade~ TeeHee. Thanks for completing the baptism of the thread with loveliness. Can I just say I sooooo love that pic of OscarRob. That man can rock a tux 6 ways to Sunday *sigh* And, the look on his face is just...priceless. :D As for the happy couples, Erika & Julie and Rings & I have apparently been joined in ematrimony. Ahhh, elove is happiness. ;)

Kristiner~ Yes, I think you and I and a few others will struggle mightily with the PG 13 rating. But, December did ask if we wanted to have our own R rated Rob thread. So, if we struggle too mightily, there's always that option. I think we can do it.

Bellsuz~ Welcome, lurker. :D And worry not. If I can speak for my ehubby, Buffy will always be on the quoteables list.

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ *sniff* I promise to keep you well stocked in Bodyguard Brownies and Coke Zero. I promise to applaud whenever you break into pop standard song. I promise to quote Buffy with you until our fellow posters groan. I promise to always heart you as my tied for first actual human male ever. *sniff* I do. :D
/reads from a slip of paper, because he's not perfect:

I promise to always put you back on your feet, even after multiple squeesplosions. I promise to randomly break into song (and dance a bit) when the moment strikes me. I promise to wrack my brain for Buffy and Angel quotes (mis)appropos for the circumstances. And I promise to heart you as Whitney Houston hearts Kevin Costner in that Bodyguard film.

'Coz I wish you joy, and happiness... But above all this, I wish you lo~ove...
myvampedward
Settled in Forks
Location: Edwards' bedroom closet waiting to be his vampress........

Post by myvampedward »

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photo ... full-image His morning after pic!!! "Frack" He looked like he absolutely loved hanging out with you guys last night!!! *sitting here wishing I could've been there"