Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:Kristiner~ Yes, I think you and I and a few others will struggle mightily with the PG 13 rating. But, December did ask if we wanted to have our own R rated Rob thread. So, if we struggle too mightily, there's always that option. I think we can do it.

I know that was directed at Kris but there's an R rated option? Would you need to be over 18? Because I know some of our regulars around here aren't of age yet. No one gets left behind and whatnot, ya know?

On a random note, what do you think the likelihood of Rob playing a doctor would be? Dancers and doctors and detectives (oh my! 8-) ), are my three D's and I would srsly unicorn if he did any of those.

**EDIT**
ringswraith wrote:/reads from a slip of paper, because he's not perfect:

I promise to always put you back on your feet, even after multiple squeesplosions. I promise to randomly break into song (and dance a bit) when the moment strikes me. I promise to wrack my brain for Buffy and Angel quotes (mis)appropos for the circumstances. And I promise to heart you as Whitney Houston hearts Kevin Costner in that Bodyguard film.

'Coz I wish you joy, and happiness... But above all this, I wish you lo~ove...

*cries* such beautiful vows *sniffs*
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Congrats on the lovely e-marriage Caryn and rings, and your renewal of vows Erika and Julie!
Anything special you would like for gifts...more Robcrack, perhaps?

Loved the whiskey story, Kristiner! And how typical that your Dad would be the one laughing and your Mom wouldn't.

Pauses, looks around, scratches head aimlessly while trying to think of something PG-13 to say :?

Oh... here's something safe to post: :D

I saw an excerpt from this article about the hunky Hugh Jackman and what his thoughts are about Rob (over on Twilight Source.)
Seems Hugh is a fan too! Who knew?

Cute Costar
Now that he's conquered the box office with Wolverine, Jackman is set to star in the 19th-century drama Unbound Captives with Twilight's Robert Pattinson. "He's a really great actor and a really good guy," said Jackman. "His role is phenomenal and it's going to be really amazing stuff."

And what does he think about Pattinson's famous hair? "I'm not an aficionado of hair, but his looks great."

:lol: :lol:
Here's the link to the article
Banner by TammyAZ
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Holy Frack... I'm gone for a few hours and come back to find a new thread, and two couples married..

Man oh man I miss so much :lol:

Well congrats around to those of you who got hitched

Rings your vows were beautimus (that beautiful and something else... my mind is drawing a blank)

*Raises a glass of champagne to toast*
To the bride and groom
To the bride and bride

Well I am back to my dungeon for awhile.. I started to read this book and can't seem to find it in me to put it down... and I'm this close to being finished!

There we go I kept it totally pg... go me!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

older_twilight_fan wrote:Congrats on the lovely e-marriage Caryn and rings, and your renewal of vows Erika and Julie!
Anything special you would like for gifts...more Robcrack, perhaps?
Um... of COURSE. Or Ch 50 & the epilogue or Chapter 21 of The Dominant (as a close second to Ch 50).
ringswraith wrote:'Coz I wish you joy, and happiness... But above all this, I wish you lo~ove...
OMG I LOVE that you referenced the Bodyguard. Just when I think things couldn't get anymore pop-culturific,they do.

Neya, what book are you reading?

Image Image Image
myvampedward
Settled in Forks
Location: Edwards' bedroom closet waiting to be his vampress........

Post by myvampedward »

myvampedward wrote:http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photo ... full-image His morning after pic!!! "Frack" He looked like he absolutely loved hanging out with you guys last night!!! *sitting here wishing I could've been there"
Ok.........that one didn't turn out so well...........lets try same pic different link lol http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t239 ... obdoor.jpg
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

i think the convo in these threads r pretty pg13. i mean, have u seen pg13 movies? didnt they drop the f bomb in hancock n that was pg13. just wanted to say that caz i like reading the naughty language that goes on in here.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
myvampedward
Settled in Forks

Post by myvampedward »

Look guys...........Rob is having to check his pulse, because he is overly excited about all the *heart* he is feeling from us *sighing and gushing with unabashed love* http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg42 ... tinson.jpg
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

akire wrote:Neya, what book are you reading?
It''s called Austenland and it is by Shannon Hale

My friend gave it to me and was like you HAVE to read this. I was like eh but gave it a try... now I see why she was so adament :lol: :mrgreen:

It's about this girl from New York who falls in love with the idea of Mr. Darcy (pride and prejudice if you didn't know lol) and sabatoges her relationships because of it...Unable to find someone who fits up to her ideals she gives up on love until her wealthy aunt (who knows of this obsession) dies and leaves her a trip in her will. The trip is to this estate in England that is "proper 1800's"

She goes hoping to be able to get rid of her obsession but in the process she learns a ton of things about her self and the loves of her life..

I'm totally loving this book and totally hoping she ends up with Mr. Nobley (the Mr. Darcey like figure in this "world") and ditches the gardner with whom she is having an illict affair

hopefully my explination wasn't too confusing? I only have like 20 pages left and am dying to see what happens now that she has left the estate!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings~ * sniff* I'll always be your girl. *cues band, who plays Wild Horses and we dance while I hold my little gifty umbrella* :D

Neya~ Welcome back, Hon. Easy on the champagne. You know you are still recovering from your exertions last night. Just looking out for you.

Tracey~ Yes, RobCrack. Always, RobCrack.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
myvampedward
Settled in Forks

Post by myvampedward »

t_feva wrote:i think the convo in these threads r pretty pg13. i mean, have u seen pg13 movies? didnt they drop the f bomb in hancock n that was pg13. just wanted to say that caz i like reading the naughty language that goes on in here.
I totally agree!!!! I mean this http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg24 ... sonHOT.jpg may not be PG13 but it makes me happy (and thinking non PG13 thoughts) enjoy!!!!!!!! lol