Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by Jadey »

myvampedward wrote:Jadey........ You are freakin awesome!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I will get out of here tonight having learned alot more thanks to you!!! So I will leave you all with a joyful goodnight
Toasting all the E-Weds
:lol: awww shucks :oops:

And i've never seen that pic before.
The weasley twins and cedric. *runs around covered in cream*
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
myvampedward
Settled in Forks
Location: Edwards' bedroom closet waiting to be his vampress........

Post by myvampedward »

Jadey wrote:
myvampedward wrote:Jadey........ You are freakin awesome!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I will get out of here tonight having learned alot more thanks to you!!! So I will leave you all with a joyful goodnight
Toasting all the E-Weds
:lol: awww shucks :oops:

And i've never seen that pic before.
The weasley twins and cedric. *runs around covered in cream*

You were the one who took the photo silly *wink* remember from his B-Day party last night........hehehe.
We were all just a little.......*clears throat*............ happy to be there. LOL
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

sillyme wrote:
DarkMuse wrote:I'm sure it was just as beautiful as our beloved Edward & Bella wedding. Lol.
Okay, this is a complete sidenote, but that is so NOT what I pictured Bella's dress to be :oops:
older_twilight_fan wrote:
DarkMuse wrote: Ok now please someone do something to keep me awake? I've got 7 more hours at this hell hole. Blech.
Hi Kristiner,
Sorry you're stuck at the hell hole for several more hours. I'm pretty sure we've seen this video before, but maybe it will help you stay awake...

Rob and Kristen are just so ridulously adorable together!
Awwwww Kristiner...another 7 hours can sometimes seem like an eternity when you're bored :( So I'm donating this lovely Rob video for your viewing pleasure! And yes, Tracy, Rob and Kristen are adorable together...I ship it! Romantic or platonic! Wow...Kristiner you must have gotten a kick out of that little comment...Rob and Kristen...adorable together!

Elle.
Elle - I. FRACKING. LOVE. YOU. That video just completely and utterly made my year. I could actually hear it too! Normally I can't hear crap on these computers at work. Oh yeah and I would have gotten a kick out of "Rob and Kristen...adorable together!" except my name isn't Kristen, it's Kristina. But close enough, so yeah I like it! Lol. To think I used to hate being called Kristen when I was younger. *shakes head laughing* Lol. Oh yeah but my initials are KS...so anytime I see people saying RP and KS I sort of swoon. :lol:

Does everyone know how I came to be called Kristiner? Since there are some new people, I'm gonna tell the story again. Lol. Back a few (oh like 5) threads ago there were about 10 of us regulars (the original Robnappers) and one night Xia (twilightbelle<3) started calling me Kristiner because people in England typically ad an 'r' to the end of most words ending in an 'a'. She pictured Rob saying my name that way and so it stuck. The end.

I'm full of stories tonight. :lol:

Rings - I haven't tried that game yet, but since you brought it up and I'm bored I think I might give it a try. Thanks for posting it!
myvampedward wrote:Toasting all the E-Weds
Is Robric wearing blue underwear? *giggle snort*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
myvampedward
Settled in Forks
Location: Edwards' bedroom closet waiting to be his vampress........

Post by myvampedward »

Oh I would love to answer that question for you *sighing* , I just wish his shirt was a little more unbuttoned!!!! *wink*
Oh NO!!!!!!! I am so not following the rules on the whole PG13 thing..........lol
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*rolls out of bed, stumbles over to mini fridge, drinks a coke, opens eyes*

Gah! I missed the end of our old thread and six pages of a new one! *sniff sniff* Forgive me? I fell asleep around noon on the 14th and just woke up about 2 hours ago! Which means ladies and Rings, that I was up for 48+ hours...so my crash was completely acceptable, right? Right?!

December~I am so sorry that we had gotten soooooo carried away at our e-Rob party. I will be good from now on, I promise. *does the movieCharlie halo move*

Caryn and Rings~ *tear* Congrats on your e-marriage!

Caryn~Yes, you will get to see my list. *clears throat* Rob (duh!), Johnny (I love his weird-o characters), Orlando, Gerard Way (had to have someone who wears guyliner), and Hugh Jackman.

*yawn* Now, I must go find a giant soda to drink so I am completely coherant.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I actually thought Rob would wear a formal suit to his birthday party. :?

But a hoodie under a dress jacket and jeans is good enough for me. And he had the hood up, hiding his hair. :l
So disappointed.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Caryn~Yes, you will get to see my list. *clears throat* Rob (duh!), Johnny (I love his weird-o characters), Orlando, Gerard Way (had to have someone who wears guyliner), and Hugh Jackman.
Ashley - Guyliner. *chuckle* Ah I must admit, some guys do look good in..um..guyliner. Lol. And I love your list! *nods appreciatively* I wish I coulda met Gerard when I saw MCR last year, but alas I only met Frank. Rob knocked Johnny down to my number 2 spot on my list. Johnny was my number 1 since I was 10. Shows ya how much I like Rob. Lol. And of course Orlando and Hugh..*fans self*..yeah they do it for me too. One of my friends bought me an Orly t-shirt from Hot Topic a couple years ago for my birthday. Being that I'm somewhat *cough* old, I only wear it on laundry day. Lol. I can't wait to tell my mom that both of our mens will be in a movie together. *cheerful sigh*

Um...so...warning and stuff. These pics are big or something.

Rob.
Bigger Rob.
Oh boy.
I may have just died....yep...I died.
*gasp choke cough* Holy...oh lord
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

DarkMuse wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Caryn~Yes, you will get to see my list. *clears throat* Rob (duh!), Johnny (I love his weird-o characters), Orlando, Gerard Way (had to have someone who wears guyliner), and Hugh Jackman.
Ashley - Guyliner. *chuckle* Ah I must admit, some guys do look good in..um..guyliner. Lol. And I love your list! *nods appreciatively* I wish I coulda met Gerard when I saw MCR last year, but alas I only met Frank. Rob knocked Johnny down to my number 2 spot on my list. Johnny was my number 1 since I was 10. Shows ya how much I like Rob. Lol. And of course Orlando and Hugh..*fans self*..yeah they do it for me too. One of my friends bought me an Orly t-shirt from Hot Topic a couple years ago for my birthday. Being that I'm somewhat *cough* old, I only wear it on laundry day. Lol. I can't wait to tell my mom that both of our mens will be in a movie together. *cheerful sigh*
*looks around sheepishly* What? What's wrong with guyliner? Huh? I'm thinking about taking a Rob pic and seeing what he looks like with guyliner. 8-) Anyway...*gasp* You...you saw MCR in CONERT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? *in a brit accent (cuz it sounds better that way)* Not fair! Not fair I tell you! *back to american accent* Yes, same here with the Johnny Depp thing...except Johnny has been my #1 since I saw The Ninth Gate (my 1st dose of JD, ever) when I was like 8. My mum doesn't really like Rob, no scratch that, she loaths Rob. :cry: :cry: :cry: But she's weird like that...although she loves Hugh so, I will be telling her about the movie too! God, now she will want to go see it opening weekend with me. :? :? :? Help me?!

I will be giving my gift to the newly weds shortly as mine is still in the works because it is extra special. ;)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

I can SO relate.

haha.. you spotted the blue! boxers?
I did too. :oops: lol

oh, and I love those gq pics.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - Are you kidding? There's nothing wrong with guyliner. I think that's just the first I've heard that word is all. I mean I love Jared Leto for Bob's sake. And Gerard and Billie Joe. I did see MCR in CONCERT!!! as you put it. Lol. May 3, 2008 actually so yeah it's been a year. Gerard had just gotten new pants and the zipper wouldn't stay up. He had on black boxers that kept poking out and making a "flower" as he called it. Bwahahaha.

Jade - Yes I spotted the blue boxers. Hehehe.

Rob collage. Aww.
*sings* I've got one hand in my pocket..and the other one is covering the RobMonster™.
Somebody's gonna be happy...
Closest to guyliner we'll get...I think..
Nope, my mistake. Forgot he had it on in Twilight.