Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I love, love, love Kristen as Bella! When I first found out that Kristen was going to be Bella, I thought to myself, "That's exactly how I imagined Bella to look!". Acting wise, I haven't seen that many of Kristen's movies, but from what I have seen, Kristen is an amazing actress. She's very real when she acts and is very believable so I'm sure she will pull off being Bella. At first, I was concerned about her voice, too, but honestly, if she can act like Bella, nothing really matters.
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

i agree with mlola619. that's what Stephenie said during the Comic-Con interview. in fact, she also said that Kristen is a bombshell, but it's amazing how the team changed her looks and all with make-up. and she has watched the movies Kristen acted in, and she loves her acting skill. so i don't think there's any mistake in having Kristen playing as Bella.

i actually like her voice - unique for a girl.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

mlola619 wrote:About the voice thing- SM said herself that she sounds like Bella in her head- that her voice just sounds like Bella to her. So as long as SM says that i'm fine with her voice
I really love her voice. it has a cool ring to it. i just really love the way she talks and her voice abviously. very bella-ish.
One of the things i can't wait to see on film, how she acts the awkward-ish side of Bella, insecure, low-self esteem.
kristen sometimes looks EXACTLY like bella it's freaky/scary. There's these two pictures that LOOK exactly like bella to me. of coarse all the other pictures are Bella-ish but these are just...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/ ... 85copy.jpg - this picture makes me giggle everytime i watch the vid. IT shows how bella is alwaysssssss aware of Edward...ahaha, the look on her face is exactly how i imagined it.

and this one http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/ ... 86copy.jpg - goodness. that is bella!
iloveawerewolf...
Settled in Forks

Post by iloveawerewolf... »

I like her playing Bella!
She's exactly how Bella looked in my head and I think she'll do great.

The only problem I have with her is her interviews.
I don't know if she just gets really nervous or anything but it seems like she doesn't know what to say(probably like me when I don't how to word what I want to say..) and it's annoying.
I should probably be more understanding because that's how I am but it still annoys me. lol
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

I like her very much. Actually, since Panic Room. She's so talented and she is totally Bella on the posters and pictures that I saw. And she's adorable.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

malaz wrote:
I really love her voice. it has a cool ring to it. i just really love the way she talks and her voice abviously. very bella-ish.
One of the things i can't wait to see on film, how she acts the awkward-ish side of Bella, insecure, low-self esteem.
kristen sometimes looks EXACTLY like bella it's freaky/scary. There's these two pictures that LOOK exactly like bella to me. of coarse all the other pictures are Bella-ish but these are just...

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/ ... 85copy.jpg - this picture makes me giggle everytime i watch the vid. IT shows how bella is alwaysssssss aware of Edward...ahaha, the look on her face is exactly how i imagined it.

and this one http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/ ... 86copy.jpg - goodness. that is bella!
RIGHT!? haha especially that second picture, i swear i squealed like a fangirl and pointed at the screen saying "THATS BELLA!!!"

haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

aaaah, Malaz!! thanks for capturing that scene! the 2nd picture is DEFINITELY Bella!! that's just how i imagine Bella when she's worried or thinking or unsure about something, or someone, especially Edward! um, Malaz, do you mind making an avatar for me out of that picture, please? sorry, to be out of topic here.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

yes yes. i am in totally agreement with both of you guys ^^
she is SO bella in that picture

Ash-- aw no problem, hun! it wouldn't take long to make it anyways. would you like text on the avviee, anything? :D :D
VampgirlWolfgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by VampgirlWolfgirl »

Kristen Stewart I think will be awesome! She's been in such other dramatic movies and I think she will be able to portray her emotions very well. Why I love her is because she's so pretty without even trying. She just looks like Bella. I did picture Bella differently, but that's partially because I pretended I was Bella, hehehe. When Kristen came out on the casting list, I automatically said, "That's Bella". I think her talent is amazing and will bring Bella to life. I can't wait for the movie! It's going to be awesome!
"I am a vampire girl, and yet I am a wolf girl. Don't make me ever choose between the two."
~VampgirlWolfgirl
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Kristen is growing on me as Bella. But I think in the second trailer she sounds just a little manly. I pictured Bella more girly (just a little bc I know she isnt a girly girl) and with a slightly higher voice, but over all she will do fine.
Last edited by edward x lover on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3