Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

^ Great...but where's the video? :lol:

And, um, back to this discusion we're having...
To me, it seems like a lot of Kristen haters have no real reason to hate her.
If you honesly do not like her acting, and have a reason why, then, hey, that's fine by me, because I realise everyone has different opinions.
But a lot of people don't really have a reason to hate her. They just find every little thing that's wrong with her. I mean, I find it very frustrating when I see a picture of Kristen smiling at the Japenese Twilight premier, and waving, and then people making stupid comments like, "Ohmygod, she needs to be grateful, look at that half-hearted wave, and she's pessismistic as usual,"
:o :( Wtf?
It's like, some of you just purpously think she's really negative, so every normal thing she does seems really negative. I know someone who was actually at the Jap premeir and she said The Kristen was very nice and signing all autographs even though she was freezing in that dress.

Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

dazzle_me-xx wrote:^ Great...but where's the video? :lol:
The video isn't up yet hehe.

I agree that some people just dislike her because she is fortunate enough to be playing Bella, and jealousy. Not everyone or perhaps even half, but at least some. Also, some comments Rob has made, if Kristen had said them there'd be a huge fuss made over them. Double standards.

I read something I didn't know just the other day too, I just remembered it. Kristen actually wore a part-wig in Twilight. Described as sitting around the top/back of her head "like a horseshoe". To make her hair a bit thinker and longer. I found that interesting, I completely thought it was all natural.
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by pharmer4 »

that was actually for practical purposes . .

during a lot of the filming, she was not yet 18 yet, so she had restrictions on the number of hours she could work.

When acting, work starts with hair and makeup, which can take forever because it needs to look the same throughout scenes that get re-shot etc.

So, the part-wig was a time-saving measure, so she would only take half an hour to have her hair done, not up to 2 hours.

This is included in the book about the making of the movie.
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Devious Cullen wrote:This was posted in the Lex's main blog, more great Kristen stuff. =]
You really need to read the full account over at Twilight Singapore to get the full play-by-play effect with AMAZING pictures that illustrate each moment. The segment had us laughing. Like a lot of their coverage, they seem to have captured the Kristen Stewart we met on set. By that we mean someone who is a little shy, reflective, better one-on-one, and who has a sense of humor when she realizes that you are laughing with her and not at her. This one moment below really stuck out.

Hehehe… Kristen and Robert looks pretty embarrassed here. Well, you guys can imagine what the question was…..check out how everyone is smiling. ;) a nervous Japanese fan asked (you can hear her sigh in the video) Kristen how it felt like kissing Robert. And Kristen asked back, ‘How did you think it felt?’ The fan replied something which I couldn’t hear. Then Kristen said,” SOO much better!!”. WOOOOoooOOOO!! The whole hall crowed and laughed! And Robert’s facial reaction was like, “Oh?” Haha! You guys HAVE TO WATCH the video because I cannot described it! Awesome answer Kristen!!

http://twilightsingapore.files.wordpres ... =640&h=480

Hehehe. Now they've had a break they all seem so much more refreshed and ready to get back into Twilight.
Oh my GOODNESS, the cuteness. OH my goodness! This is how the relationship rumors start :D .

EDIT:
Devious Cullen wrote: I read something I didn't know just the other day too, I just remembered it. Kristen actually wore a part-wig in Twilight. Described as sitting around the top/back of her head "like a horseshoe". To make her hair a bit thinker and longer. I found that interesting, I completely thought it was all natural. [/color]
Hmm... maybe that is why I like her hair in the movie so much :)

Image Image Image
Devious Cullen

Post by Devious Cullen »

pharmer4 wrote:that was actually for practical purposes . .

during a lot of the filming, she was not yet 18 yet, so she had restrictions on the number of hours she could work.

When acting, work starts with hair and makeup, which can take forever because it needs to look the same throughout scenes that get re-shot etc.

So, the part-wig was a time-saving measure, so she would only take half an hour to have her hair done, not up to 2 hours.

This is included in the book about the making of the movie.
Hehe yeah, that's where I read it. Her hair in real life is pretty Bella like though, so I was surprised she needed one at all is more what I meant.
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

i was too surprised that she wore a hair piece. her hair is not too complicated and is very pretty without extensions or w/e they put in.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

She definitely has a different style in real life, though. I know it's long and brown, but it has a very interesting color and she has lots of layers. Kind of shaggy and sexy. The Bella style is more innocent - thick, chocolate, and coming lower down her back and shoulders. Able to make a wall between her and Edward in Biology, right? ;)

Image Image
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

The reason they gave her the hair piece was because Kristen was still a minor during most of the movie filming, so she could only work so many hours per day and they needed to cut back as much time as possible in doing her hair every morning, so more time could be spent filming. Instead of the tedious task of curling her hair and whatnot each day, they just had to attach the hair piece and arrange her real hair around it, which only took a few minutes in comparison to a few hours. It's all explained in the movie companion book.
Image Image
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

ForJazz926 wrote:She definitely has a different style in real life, though. I know it's long and brown, but it has a very interesting color and she has lots of layers. Kind of shaggy and sexy. The Bella style is more innocent - thick, chocolate, and coming lower down her back and shoulders. Able to make a wall between her and Edward in Biology, right? ;)
very true..i love her real life hair then....it's so crazy and the color is great...like a dark auburn and she has black lowlights or something? idk..but i want her hair haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Edward_Addict wrote:The reason they gave her the hair piece was because Kristen was still a minor during most of the movie filming, so she could only work so many hours per day and they needed to cut back as much time as possible in doing her hair every morning, so more time could be spent filming. Instead of the tedious task of curling her hair and whatnot each day, they just had to attach the hair piece and arrange her real hair around it, which only took a few minutes in comparison to a few hours. It's all explained in the movie companion book.
*points a few posts up* Someone beat you to it. ;)

mizzou - I have her hair exactly. And I have been waiting my whole life for it to be cool! :lol: Most of my life I have either curled it or straightened it every day, or used highlights. I grew tired of that about five years ago, and just started doing the natural air dry thing - screw it, I said. And screw the precise parts - just run fingers through it a few times and let it fall where it falls. Thank you Kristen Stewart! lol

Image Image