Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Post by fanMNM »

I didn't remember him being in the Scorpion King...I'll have to go back and check that out!

Thank you Naureen!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Quick question . . . You all might know . . . Is there a Team Carlisle? You know like APPC, EDC, The Army, is there something like that?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

fanMNM wrote:I didn't remember him being in the Scorpion King...I'll have to go back and check that out!
Indeed he was in it:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004906/
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

Jazz Girl wrote:So, given the discussion of Peter's previous films, I have to ask if anyone here is a fan of The Scorpion King? When Twilight came out, I was obsessed (weren't we all?!?! but I digress) with the fact that I knew I had seen Carlisle somewhere before, but I just couldn't place where! It was sooo frustrating. Then one night, I am watching Scorpion King ( the prequel I guess to the Mummy films) on FX and WHAM!!!! there it is. He plays a total prick, but he looks like such a baby. I swear he looks about 17, but it was made in 2002, I think. It is the dark hair that throws me, as I think his natural dark brown was dyed closer to black for the role.
I loved The Scorpion King!!!!!!!
I watched The Scorpion King because of him. And was he toally amazing in the movie....I was practically drooling. Knowing me it's probably the background of my MP3 player. I know he's a barbaic evil person on the movie but I was so mad when he got killed at the end of the movie.
Peter never looks his age, always like 8 years younger than what he really is. The guy is 35 right now and looks 28. i think he looks better with dark hair because that is what suits him. But he's still hot as a blonde :D

The Scorpion King comes on March 7th at 3:30 pm and March 8th at 11:30 am on USA. Check your local listings
ImageImageImage
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

thanks for the update i'll have to set my dvr up to record that. it's so funny i am watching all of these movies now because he was in them and i either hadn't ever seen them or wasn't aware that it was him. but thanks for the update haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

I've seen him in a lot of movies/shows:
Can't Hardly Wait
Hollow Man 2
The Lather Effect
After Jimmy
The Unfinshed Affair
Tempted
The Scorpion King
Supernova
Damages
Foxfire
TWILIGHT
ImageImageImage
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Yes, but we all know he is at his absolute best as the beautiful Dr. Carlisle Cullen in Twilight. :D Can you imagine being his 12 year old daughter? I think it is sooooo cute that she actually changed her name of sorts because of Twilight. Her name is Luca Bella. She had always gone by Luca until she read Twilight last year after he was cast. Awwwww!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

yeah and i'm looking to rent the damages season he was in now too. my parents watch that show and were shocked when i told them that was carlisle. they were like couldn't believe it was him..haha
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

mizzou wrote:yeah and i'm looking to rent the damages season he was in now too. my parents watch that show and were shocked when i told them that was carlisle. they were like couldn't believe it was him..haha
I saw him in Damages too! I was kind of mad when he died.
For the Scorpion King Peter plays Takmet. He's very evil and mean.
ImageImageImage
mizzou

Post by mizzou »

yeah i was kind of like ooohhh...when i saw his pictures on his myspace from damgages. there is a screen shot with him lying down and blood coming out of his head, haha.