Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Post by Jasper<3 »

Honestly, I can't imagine ANYONE in place of Peter. (I think this has already been established... but oh well)
List, Gnat ♥
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

Jasper<3 wrote:Honestly, I can't imagine ANYONE in place of Peter. (I think this has already been established... but oh well)
it's fine to reestablish it, i mean it is the truth, after all. he makes a great carlisle, for sure.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

So I'm just sitting here at work trying to find something interesting to do because it's a slow part of the night.
Suddenly "slow your roll" popped into my head. Now I can't stop laughing.

I freaking love Peter. Thank you "DaddyC" for giving me something to giggle about while I'm stuck here! :lol:

I know this has already been posted in the Rob and Jackson threads, but seriously...it's got all of them..so...

These girls are so beeping lucky! How they managed to find all 4 of them sitting at dinner together is beyond me. Where's a luck dragon when you need one?

*wanders off looking for Falcor*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse~Hahahahaaha! I always use LexNames off of the threads where I have explicit permission to call someone by there given name. Freaks some people out for some reason. Anywho, thanks for posting that beautiful pic on "Daddy C's" thread. I saw it on Rob's and LOVE IT! Thanks for spreading the joy. Just like our Rob is now my only Edward, Peter is now my one and only Daddy C. ( :lol: How many of the regular visitors here do you think are wondering why we keep calling him that? Maybe we should bring them some cookies, too, you think?) Anyways, having Peter and all three of his boys in one restaurant is almost too much hotness for one place. I am surprised the fire marshall didn't shut them down. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Daddy C? I love the name! :lol:

I just read the article about the military signing. That was so amazing of him, he seems to be a really good person.
*aww*
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

-Jasper wrote:Daddy C? I love the name! :lol:

-Jasper, yep, it's pretty sweet. It's actually Edward's pet name for Carlisle in a completely fantastic fanfic called Wide Awake. Cannot recommend it highly enough. It is amazing.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jazz Girl wrote:DarkMuse~Hahahahaaha! I always use LexNames off of the threads where I have explicit permission to call someone by there given name. Freaks some people out for some reason. Anywho, thanks for posting that beautiful pic on "Daddy C's" thread. I saw it on Rob's and LOVE IT! Thanks for spreading the joy. Just like our Rob is now my only Edward, Peter is now my one and only Daddy C. ( :lol: How many of the regular visitors here do you think are wondering why we keep calling him that? Maybe we should bring them some cookies, too, you think?) Anyways, having Peter and all three of his boys in one restaurant is almost too much hotness for one place. I am surprised the fire marshall didn't shut them down. :D
Jazz Girl - I think I'll stick to your code of using LexNames. Haha. I'm sure everyone was wondering where the Daddy C thing came from. Thanks for recruting more people! Well...if more people read it I mean. I love how you said "Peter and all three of his boys". Haha that's awesome. :D

I agree with you about Peter being the one and only Carlisle. I just can't picture anyone else in the role. Peter IS Carlisle. End of story. Lol. And I couldn't not share the pic. He's just so yummy.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Witness Jazz Girls's Dur Moment. Here I was trying to be a good LexFriend to you all and bring you the joy that is Wide Awake, and I forgot to include the link.

As I said, particularly for those of us who have cemented Peter as Carlisle in our heads, his character in this is just wonderfully Carlisle. But, be ware, WA is not for the feint of heart. It is angsty as all get out and a little hard core. But, soooooooo worth it in the writing and the story. AngstGoddess is...just that...a goddess. Enter at your own risk, but truly enjoy if you do.

Just scroll down and use the chapter links on the left to get started.

Edward and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours. AH, Highly OOC, Rated M for dark themes.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

I just read the article about the military signing. That was so amazing of him, he seems to be a really good person.
*aww*

umm.....Interesting. I think I'll stay with Dr. Cullen......
ImageImageImage
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

save-the-wetlands wrote:

*aww*

umm.....Interesting. I think I'll stay with Dr. Cullen......
yes, Dr. Cullen...more professinally hot haha

Daddy C reminded me if he were a ganster or something haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D