Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilightchick79
Wandering Through Town

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Post by Twilightchick79 »

I thought he did a FANTASTIC job as Dr. Cullen... just wish they would have shown more of his background in the movie.
My life was like a moonless night. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. There was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, everything went black. My eyes were blinded by the light. And there was no more reason for anything.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I think they might tell more of his story in NM. Probably when he's stitching Bella up after Jasper tries to attack.
Maybe? I dunno. It would be nice though.

I saw a commercial for Nurse Jackie the other day. It looks like a funny show.
I need to get a DVR. Peter looked so good. Hehe. Can't wait to see it.

Peter on The Chelsea Handler Show. This was on the day before Twilight came out. How did I miss this?
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mizzou »

thanks for posting that clip. he was also on that show sometime in february (around valentines day). he gives a great interview, that's for sure. :D
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Welcome! :D

I saw the one you're talking about. The one that aired in February was great. Arch Angel Peter. :lol:
I only saw it because I just happened to see his update on MySpace about it. I turned it on just in time. Yay! Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

The most wonderful thing about the February interview was him and Jennie together. They were fracking hysterical! They seem like such a fun couple, and seriously in to each other. I soooooo love the fact that he always calls Jennie, "my wife". It's so cute! :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

DarkMuse wrote: Peter on The Chelsea Handler Show. This was on the day before Twilight came out. How did I miss this?
How on earth did I miss this too!!!? Oh wait that's right, my cable was not back on yet!! I like how Chelsea was all like, "You look like you're 8." Because as I was watching, I was like, "He looks so young..I can't believe he has three kids.." I mean seriously, Peter looks and sounds like a 21 year old..If I didn't know who he was, I would say he wasn't a day over 25.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Okay, did everyone see the picture on the main LexBlog page this evening? It was from the NM set and it looks like it is Nikki, Kristen and Peter with some blogfans. Seriously, I loved Peter's look in Twilight. I thought it was perfect. But, this picture REALLY makes me worry about his look in NM. He looks...I don't know....I can't even find words. It's just too much. It's just...wrong. I am hoping that it'll translate in the movie. But, at the moment...ummmm...no.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Jazz Girl wrote:Okay, did everyone see the picture on the main LexBlog page this evening? It was from the NM set and it looks like it is Nikki, Kristen and Peter with some blogfans. Seriously, I loved Peter's look in Twilight. I thought it was perfect. But, this picture REALLY makes me worry about his look in NM. He looks...I don't know....I can't even find words. It's just too much. It's just...wrong. I am hoping that it'll translate in the movie. But, at the moment...ummmm...no.
It looks waxed. His face and the hair. He looks a doll. The hair seems glued on the head... plastic. It really looks weird. I think just Kristen looks normal (and the fans, of course). Maybe it's the vampire-effect?For me, Jackson's hair is the scariest. In Twilight it was freakish, but this curly stuff "giggles" is really weird! :lol:

Sorry, Jazz Girl. Maybe, when they film BD, they'll find a better wig for the poor Jackson. :?
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
DarkMuse wrote: Peter on The Chelsea Handler Show. This was on the day before Twilight came out. How did I miss this?
How on earth did I miss this too!!!? Oh wait that's right, my cable was not back on yet!! I like how Chelsea was all like, "You look like you're 8." Because as I was watching, I was like, "He looks so young..I can't believe he has three kids.." I mean seriously, Peter looks and sounds like a 21 year old..If I didn't know who he was, I would say he wasn't a day over 25.
I've asked my friends "how old do you think he is?" I never get an answer higher than 28.
And the picture of the Birthday outfits......OMG! I don't like his hair. I want it to look like it did in Twilight. It looks like a wig....
ImageImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

It probably is a wig. *makes yucky face*
Everyone seems to have wigs in this movie. I mean, why in the world would Kristen need a wig? And Ashely Greene was willing to cut her hair, but they used a wig instead!! And yeah, that wig on Peter doesn't look as good as it did in Twilight.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com