Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby save-the-wetlands » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:39 am

OMC! Oh My Carlisle!
He was amazzing! I was on the edge of my seat when he made his first entrance during the hospital. He had the whole fatherly thing down during the movie. I loved the part when he was guiding Edward right after the fight scene, I think that was his best moment. And the part right after the Port Angles scene
And the flashback scenes....WOW! I thought that just added more to the movie. The neck-biting was pretty intense.
I can't wait to see him in New Moon! It was really sad that they cut out his change/history scene, that was one of my favorite parts in the book!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby threethings » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 am

save-the-wetlands wrote:OMC! Oh My Carlisle!
He was amazzing! I was on the edge of my seat when he made his first entrance during the hospital. He had the whole fatherly thing down during the movie. I loved the part when he was guiding Edward right after the fight scene, I think that was his best moment. And the part right after the Port Angles scene
And the flashback scenes....WOW! I thought that just added more to the movie. The neck-biting was pretty intense.
I can't wait to see him in New Moon! It was really sad that they cut out his change/history scene, that was one of my favorite parts in the book!!


Oh, I know! I was really looking forward to seeing the paintings and his office, but that was competely cut out. Boo! But really good looking Carlisle though. . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby save-the-wetlands » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:53 am

So right. He was amazingly good looking. i love Peter and his acting. I've seen NINE of his movies including Twilight.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby threethings » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:59 am

I've never seen him in anything, never heard of him actually, but he should book plenty of roles after this.
Love hem', Love hem'.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby save-the-wetlands » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:57 am

I saw him in Can't Hardly Wait, Hollow Man 2, Tempted, The Unfinshed Affair, Foxfire, The Scorpion King, After Jimmy, TWILIGHT!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby italiangirl1577 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:14 pm

He was simply amazing in Twilight! And he looks exactly like the Carlisle I pictured when I read Twilight two years ago! Did you know that he (Peter Facinelli) actually is a vegetarian? I thought that was quite funny when I found that out! And he looked really really good as Carlisle! :oops:
Image
User avatar
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: ♫There's no place like London!♫

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby italiangirl1577 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 pm

threethings wrote:
save-the-wetlands wrote:OMC! Oh My Carlisle!
He was amazzing! I was on the edge of my seat when he made his first entrance during the hospital. He had the whole fatherly thing down during the movie. I loved the part when he was guiding Edward right after the fight scene, I think that was his best moment. And the part right after the Port Angles scene
And the flashback scenes....WOW! I thought that just added more to the movie. The neck-biting was pretty intense.
I can't wait to see him in New Moon! It was really sad that they cut out his change/history scene, that was one of my favorite parts in the book!!


Oh, I know! I was really looking forward to seeing the paintings and his office, but that was competely cut out. Boo! But really good looking Carlisle though. . .


I agree. I really wanted to see the paintings, as well.
Image
User avatar
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: ♫There's no place like London!♫

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby save-the-wetlands » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:33 pm

italiangirl1577 wrote:He was simply amazing in Twilight! And he looks exactly like the Carlisle I pictured when I read Twilight two years ago! Did you know that he (Peter Facinelli) actually is a vegetarian? I thought that was quite funny when I found that out! And he looked really really good as Carlisle! :oops:


And he has Italian heritage. I thought that was kind of funny considering the bad guys in the books are the Italians.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby stellar87 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Because of Peter I no longer just love Carlise as the 'dad' figure in the books...I find him incredibly sexy and hot. I love him. :) I can't wait to see him mooorrree.
Image
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
User avatar
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
 
Posts: 1474
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Postby threethings » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

You said it all.
It's kinda funny how he talked sometimes, like english was his second language. Heavy accent.
But that adds.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cast List

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron