Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Liz Reaser as Esme Cullen

Post by dawn »

silver-swallow wrote:
dawn wrote:I love that Liz Reaser came out to the MTV Movie Awards last night. She was never at any of the press tours for Twilight, but it looks like she might be more involved for New Moon! She's very eloquent I'd like to see more interviews with her.
agreed, i know this will sound rediculous, but doesnt she give off real esme-ish vibes, even when she talks in interviews??? like, almost as if she IS the character incarnate! she has a way of speaking thats very soft, motherly, patient, very gentle, very controlled and elegant..... its strange to see an actress thats THAT similar to her character in interviews, you would swear she was still acting.
Agreed! She's very engaging. :) I reeeally hope we see more from her in the future
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I noticed that she was there too & thought that it was sooo cool. She has such a small role, but it's a VERY IMPORTANT one in the movies. I hope we'll get to see her more too.

I liked how in the trailer they showed her giving Bella a hug, that is so Esme-ish!!But I noticed that her hair looks different from Twilight. In the trailer it looked really straight. But in Twilight it's more curly & like the style from the time frame she's from. Oh well, just something I noticed.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Iroc24
Wandering Through Town

Post by Iroc24 »

I hope they do a better job with the makeup in New Moon. When I was watching Twilight, you can see a big goof during the scene in the kitchen when they meet. The pale makeup stops about half way up her forehead.

As an actress though, she did a great job in the role.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^I agree, and the way she looks (other than the things that are beyond her control, like make up) fits Esme really well! She can give off that warm and inviting vibe I imagine Esme giving off
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
JordanfromNZ
Settled in Forks

Post by JordanfromNZ »

Elizabeth Reaser reminded me of Esme so much, even out of character. I've said it before, but I can't think of anyone else for her part.

Such an integral part of the Cullens needed someone like Liz.... Caring and kind hearted.
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

She did wonderful as Esme. She is not what I pictured as Esme, but she brings her to life WONDERFULLY!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story