Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Justin Chon as Eric Yorkie

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

yeah it didnt make sense i didnt see him as asian... not that i have anything wrong with them but... i jst thought he was more american... wait it must be his last name!! hahah okay
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mylove.Mysinger
Settled in Forks

Post by Mylove.Mysinger »

Another minority card save! :lol:

I mean, out of all the human minor characters, I have to say, Eric/Justin left an impression on me. I think his being Asian is a major part of that, but he was constantly smiling his cute smile, and he always made me laugh. He and Mike were too funny. I'm glad that they chose Justin, because he stands out.
Some people want a Digimon. Others want a Pokemon.

Well, heck, I want a DigiPokemon!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I really liked Justin as Eric. He was so funny and made me laugh. I loved when he got mad at Angela when she took the picture for the feature & he was like the features dead Angela don't bring it up again! (Like the poor girl knew that beforehand.) I loved the attention he gave Bella & his rival w/Mike it was so funny. Look forward to seeing him in the sequels.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

He was awesome! He had some great lines, and I look forward to seeing him in New Moon - if only for about a minute XD
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
TwilightFan86
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightFan86 »

It's funny, because when I read the book, I didn't have a very detailed mental image in Eric in my mind...but when I saw Justin Chon play Eric in the movie, the first thing I thought was "that's totally Eric!" He just seemed to fit the character perfectly, as if I had pictured him that way all along. So, as to the whole "Asian debate" - it's almost as if I subconsciously knew he was Asian all along, because he just fit the role so perfectly in my mind. I think that Justin was fantastic as Eric, and I also think that he was one of the best characters for bringing a bit of humor to the movie. I LOVED the part with Eric and the worm on the stick, LOL! I still laugh when I think about that. I think it was great casting all around.