Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: Mike Welch as Mike Newton

Post by pennybug84 »

I thought Mike was hilarious as Mike. When I first found he was the one playing Mike I was kind of excited because he was on the tv show Joan of Arcadia as the nerdy younger brother. (I loved that show I was really sad when it was cancelled.) He was great & I think I like the movie Mike better than the book. Can't wait to see him in NM (especially if the do the 3rd wheel movie chapter that'll be so funny!)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

I just rewatched an old stargate episode where Mike plays a young Col. Jack O'Niell. MAN this kid can act. Everything I have seen him in he is so impressively good.
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Devious Cullen wrote:I just rewatched an old stargate episode where Mike plays a young Col. Jack O'Niell. MAN this kid can act. Everything I have seen him in he is so impressively good.
OMG I saw that episode! I completely forgot about that. Haha. Yes he is a really good actor and I think he did Mike Newton justice. He made me like Mike. :shock: Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮