The Sims 2-Twilight themed

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Sims 2-Twilight themed

Post by LilyMorgana »

^ You're welcome. :) Have you figured out the eye-thing too? Oh, and I love the pictures.

So I played with a Twilight family for yesterday and the day before that. At first I tried to make the story but it completely got out of hand so now I let every Twilight couple live on their own.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
sammiiee
Settled in Forks

Post by sammiiee »

i created a Twilight Sims once. i did it on SimsLifeStories though. it was kinda hard because any change to their mood, i had to use a cheat to keep them perfect. of course they never slept, but it got harder when i wanted everyone to live together in one house and it wouldn't let me. i could only have four people in one house. but it was fun while i waited to for the movie to come out. :D
Guys are for the moment. Edward Cullen is forever
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

So how exactly does everyone act out the Twilight stories? I am totally interested in finding this out...do you guys just introduce Bella to the Cullens or do you find a way to act out every event? If so, how? I'm totally intrigued right now.

Oh and ok..I have Sims 2 and its like a double deluxe pack and one of the extra's was the Nightlife extra. Well I can't figure out how to make my Sims vampires. I know it says they can but can't figure it out...any help (it's probably really simple and I've just missed it).
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

sammiiee wrote:i created a Twilight Sims once. i did it on SimsLifeStories though. it was kinda hard because any change to their mood, i had to use a cheat to keep them perfect. of course they never slept, but it got harder when i wanted everyone to live together in one house and it wouldn't let me. i could only have four people in one house. but it was fun while i waited to for the movie to come out. :D
CHEAT?! On LifeStories?! Do tell...and how did you keep them from sleeping? Was that part of the cheat?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote: Oh and ok..I have Sims 2 and its like a double deluxe pack and one of the extra's was the Nightlife extra. Well I can't figure out how to make my Sims vampires. I know it says they can but can't figure it out...any help (it's probably really simple and I've just missed it).
It is indeed quite simple. It's basically also how you can turn them in werewolves or witches (if you have the right expansion packs).
The first thing you have to do is find a vampire. They are quite easy to recognise. They mostly wear black clothing and have a greyish skin tone and they behave a bit weird. They seem to cover their teeth with their arms or something like that.
http://pnmedia.gamespy.com/screenshots/pts/30247698.jpg
(The one on the right is a vampire.)
They only come out at night and you probably have to get out of your house to find one. I have experienced that you can find them in the extra location that comes with Nightlife (I don't know what it's called in English, I have the Dutch version of the game).
So when you find one (it can take some time) you have to introduce yourself and try to become friends with them. When your relationship score (or whatever it's called in English) is high enough you can ask the vampire to bite you and you'll be a vampire forever! (Or until you get tired of it and drink some special potion you can buy.)
I hope that helped and if it did: Have fun!
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:
sammiiee wrote:i created a Twilight Sims once. i did it on SimsLifeStories though. it was kinda hard because any change to their mood, i had to use a cheat to keep them perfect. of course they never slept, but it got harder when i wanted everyone to live together in one house and it wouldn't let me. i could only have four people in one house. but it was fun while i waited to for the movie to come out. :D
CHEAT?! On LifeStories?! Do tell...and how did you keep them from sleeping? Was that part of the cheat?
Well I wanted them to SM's vamps not normal ones so I haven't had them bitten in the game. I used contact lenses to turn their eyes red/gold (still trying to find the right color)/or black.

I used the lightest makeup to make them really pale.

My #1 cheat is maxmotives. You get it by hitting ctrl+shift+c it allows my vamps to stay up all night studying to be the best they can be!

BTW, ran into a slight problem, Alice became an adult first and then Emmett so even though Emmett loved Rosalie, he tried to kiss Alice because she was an adult and Rosalie was still a teen! :shock: It's ok though now, Rosalie and Emmett are engaged and living as Hales, they haven't moved into the Cullen house yet.

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
sammiiee
Settled in Forks

Post by sammiiee »

elizabella wrote:
xXBeSafeXx wrote:
Well I wanted them to SM's vamps not normal ones so I haven't had them bitten in the game. I used contact lenses to turn their eyes red/gold (still trying to find the right color)/or black.

I used the lightest makeup to make them really pale.

My #1 cheat is maxmotives. You get it by hitting ctrl+shift+c it allows my vamps to stay up all night studying to be the best they can be!

BTW, ran into a slight problem, Alice became an adult first and then Emmett so even though Emmett loved Rosalie, he tried to kiss Alice because she was an adult and Rosalie was still a teen! :shock: It's ok though now, Rosalie and Emmett are engaged and living as Hales, they haven't moved into the Cullen house yet.
how'd you get contact lenses in Life Stories??!

oh i use that kind of makeup too!

that's the cheat i used. i actually use it most. it sucks what happend to your people. :(
have you figured out how to have more than four sims in a house on LifeStories?
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

Oh dear I'm getting completely obsessive now :oops: but it's just so much fun

Here are more pictures for viewing enjoyment. All comments/suggestions welcome and appreciated :D

http://marnergroup.com/sales/triwed.html

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
sammiiee
Settled in Forks

Post by sammiiee »

that is cool. that's on Sims 2 right? i didnt know you could own cars in the second one. i'll have to get that for my mom... is there a special package for it?
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

There is a special pack. Your right though. The pack should say Sims 2 double deluxe or something around that name range. You just buy it and it has the Sims 2, nightlife and a different game, I think its fun stuff or something with stuff in it. In Nightlife you get your cars. I think you can download the cars or something. Please correct me if I'm wrong. It may be confusing. Sorry, I didn't even know how to explain it in my own head.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.