Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.
Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una
haha if vampires could smell you what would you want/or think your scent would be. Mine has been stated in the "wheres Edward *slap*" thread. Hehe I'm vanilla scented. MMMM....
- Keeper of the Scepter of Doom
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Oh yay! I've actually thought of this one. At first, I thought cookies, but vampires don't like cookies. So I'm going to say vanilla with a hint of brown sugar- sweet, and yummy enough to eat! If vampires liked cookies, I'd smell like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, my favorite.
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
- Wrestling With Emmett
- Posts: 2528
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:14 am
- Location: Shopping with Alice ~ Wilmington, NC
My best friend and I have contemplated this about ourselves when Eclipse came out. xD Okay, well, we thought that I would smell like chocolate, or something really sweet, and she would smell like...I don't remember. ^^;; Whoops.
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:40 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
I would love to smell like Hypnose by Lancome. Nicest perfume ever!
But I really like musk too.
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:02 am
- Location: New Zealand
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 am
- Location: new zealand-its where Edward really lives-with me
I have always been a vanilla scent kind of girl. Everything I wear has vanilla in it
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:45 pm
I'd probably smell like part cotton candy, part applesauce and part YSL perfume cause thats my favorite scent. I'd be irresistible.
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:13 pm
My scent would be...peanut butter.
I'm pretty sure. So if vampires could have allergies and Edward was allergic to peanuts, he'd be sneezing like crazy whenever I'm around...
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
- Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:39 pm
- Location: Bribing Emmett and Garrett to Be My Boyfriend
Probably strawberies or violets. Everything I use smell like one or the other.
Can't wait til Nov 20!!"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:26 pm
- Location: In my sweet and happy personal world
I would probably smell like vanilla, maybe, I wear tons of vanilla perfume when I go to school.
- Playing the Stockmarket with Alice
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:53 pm
- Location: Fighting all of those rebel Cylons...
Return to In the Twilight Zone
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests