Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.
Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una
I think I'd smell like lavender because it's the kind of fabric softener my mum uses to do the washing
And also orange and ginger.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
- Official Dog Lover!
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 am
- Location: England- co-owning the dumb hat with Jenni
If I got to choose my scent I would pick lilacs. I love the smell of spring on my street. Almost everyone has lilac bushes and the air is thick with the smell of them. I love it. If it was based on the content of my blood then I think it would be really sweet because I have high blood sugar.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:20 pm
- Location: Somewhere cold, snuggling with my E-Teddy
How about "new car smell"? Just kidding! I'd choose the scent of Wild Cherry LifeSavers. Yeah, not very manly, but I love that scent!
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:30 am
- Location: Forks, WA
hahah - new car smell! That is so funny. I love the cherry life-savers. Manly or not.
Lavander... this board smells so good.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
- Part of Carlisle's Clan
- Posts: 2125
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 pm
- Location: gnawing on Edward's earlobe
My scent would be cherry blossom. I love sugar, and my friends all say I naturally smeel sweet. They steal my shirts all the time.. grr. back on track, So when I found this, myy friend was reading over my shoulder and she blurted out cherry blossoms without thinking. So yeah..
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:53 pm
Mine would be banana and vanilla, people tell me I smell like banana and vanilla (not just one or the other, always both) all the time, it's weird and I'm like, "
Waffle of Doom
- Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:30 pm
- Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan
Hmmm my friend said that I smell like peaches (??) but if i had a choice I would smell like freesia. Love that. Or anything fruity (besides oranges).
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:42 pm
Orange blossoms, Gardenias and Magnolias
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:03 pm
Hmm... I think raspberries, apples, and cinammon. yum!
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:16 pm
- Location: Washington
I'd say I'd smell like men's deodorant.
For the simple fact that, I'm constantly spraying myself with my mate's lynx.
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 am
Return to In the Twilight Zone
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests