Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by edward x lover »

ome...poor poor book!!

a friend of mine has my newmoon since TEN WEEKS!!!! (at least!!!) and she keeps forgetting to hand it back to me...i keep waiting and waiting for her every break and she's never coming!!! she's so going to die when i'll see her the next time!!!
Oh my Carlisle how do you survive???
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

edward x lover wrote:
ome...poor poor book!!

a friend of mine has my newmoon since TEN WEEKS!!!! (at least!!!) and she keeps forgetting to hand it back to me...i keep waiting and waiting for her every break and she's never coming!!! she's so going to die when i'll see her the next time!!!
sewing a vodoo doll of her? :D reading my english newmoon...
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

little-freak wrote:
edward x lover wrote:
ome...poor poor book!!

BAHAHAHAHAHA Well at least you have 2 copies. The one my aunt wrote in was my very first book of the series. It is the one who introduced me to the wonderfulness. AHHHH
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
little-freak

Post by little-freak »

edward x lover wrote:
little-freak wrote:
edward x lover wrote:
ome...poor poor book!!

BAHAHAHAHAHA Well at least you have 2 copies. The one my aunt wrote in was my very first book of the series. It is the one who introduced me to the wonderfulness. AHHHH
honestly i would have killed her!! i hate it when people are writing in books!!!

guess what the girl with my newmoon wrote? "I'll give it to you on monday!" great...she was saying the same thing last week too!!! damn it i'm flyling to utah in nine days and i want it back before!!!!
it's sad we're not having tennis training together anymore....otherwise i would have been kicking her butt every single minute of the lesson! (no, i don't know how to play tennis while kicking someones butt...)
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
Bobbinsx
Settled in Forks

Post by Bobbinsx »

Aww!
I have box shelves on my wall and in one, I've somehow managed to squeeze in my Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. It only annoys me that I can't fit in The Host too, so that I could have a little Meyer section. But noooooooo!

I want a second copy of Twilight though. My friends signed the back of mine during various classes. Also, you can see pen indentations on the back where I've leaned on it on so many occasions. And some of those are love tests, so it's pretty embarassing. It's also very very bent... One night too, my friend and I graffitied the whole book, it does make me laugh. Still though, if i ever go to a signing.. *shudders*
TwilightObsessed321
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightObsessed321 »

Haha, I'm kind of pathetic.

When I'm reading the books (or re-reading :) ) they, yes, follow me everywhere, too. Since I've discovered the Saga, I've been in trouble at least five times more for getting caught up sneak-reading after my bedtime than before I discovered them. I have two bookshelves. Well, one is a bookshelf located in the guest bedroom, conveniently next door to my room. It is full. I also occupy the top two dresser drawers of the guest bedroom with my books. They are full. I lay some of my random books on the little table in my room. And (getting to the point now), I have a desk hutch. <__I_I_I_I__>. That's how the division goes. The large section to the far left is for books, and the Saga books go I start there (that I was pointing to the section part, BTW) and go to the far right end, IN ORDER. (Of course.) :roll: Anyway, the rest of the book section is filled with all the books that can fit (in order) of the Mrs. Murphy Mystery Series. But, I can always reach the Saga books with ease, and glance at them (okay, fine, stare) every day. (FINE!! Several times a day. Happy now?!) I'm like a worried mother with them. If I don't know exactly where each book is, I spazz. :? I WILL notice if they are not there. 8-) So anyway, I have two copies of Twilight, one hard and one soft, only one copy of New Moon (soft) and one each of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn (both hardcovers). The reason I have two copies of Twilight is that at my summer camp, about 8 of the people in my cabin had this random obsession with Twilight overnight, so I was lending out my copies left and right. (Of course, I couldn't supply the entire cabin, so they had to storm other cabins and beg for the books.) Okay, sorry, tangent, but I remember last year when the newest Harry Potter book started pouring in. It was basically the only package item there was! It was the same with Breaking Dawn this year. :lol:
Hugs,
Cara
Image Twilight Is Timeless Image
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

Okay, my Twilight copy is probably under my bed, my New Moon is at my friends house, I haven't got Eclipse yet :oops: (but I have read it! Three times! I borrowed my friend's copy), and my Breaking Dawn is beside my bed on top of the Deathly Hallows.
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"
redlips
Learning to Love Green

Post by redlips »

My copies of Twilight and New Moon are at home (I stay at college during the week), on my desk. I think. On the huge pile of useless rubbish and books.

I haven't actually got a copy of Eclipse yet, but I have a pdf of it, so I can read it any time I want, at the moment.

And I haven't got a copy of Breaking Dawn yet either, except for the one I've got right here in front of me, which I borrowed from a friend.

I really need to go book shopping.
Major Redlips, Sergeant Major of Jasper's Confederate Army,
I'm suffering from OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder
Team Jasper: Because everything is bigger in Texas
Twilightlover101

Post by Twilightlover101 »

my twilight books have their own special pile
i couldn't live with myself if i put them with................the others
meorca_jc
Settled in Forks

Post by meorca_jc »

I have all four books together in my bookshelf during the day... but i usually have one book with me in bed at night.
I have only let one other person read my copies... my mom. :)
And just the thought of an officemate borrowing twilight is already giving me an anxiety attack! :?