Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by kayAlicekay »

Now they are on a shelf above my couch. Well, my paperback copies of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse.
My hardback copy of Eclipse is on a shelf beside my couch. Sadly, I house no Breaking Dawn.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I have a Twilight self so my kiddos can't get to them. It holds my Twilight Collector's hardback editions (TWi and NM till eclipse comes out May 18).Also the first three in paperback cause those are the ones I read and don't care if they get trashed. My movie companions and dvds.
Banner by TammyAZ
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

I'm currently reading Eclipse so it stays right beside my pillow...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
melmargaret
Wandering Through Town

Post by melmargaret »

My Twilight books have their own book shelf. The shelf also contains The Host, Bree Tanner, Prom Nights from Hell, the graphic novel, Catherine Hardwicke's book, the movie companions, the Forks DVD, and the first two movies. I have a set of copies of each of the four books to let people borrow. If they damage one, they buy me a new copy. I now have three Breaking Dawns because of this. Awesome.

Currently my Bree Tanner book is being borrowed. I hope it gets damaged; I only have one copy of it. :]
melmargaret.
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

I just did some reorganizing of my bookshelves and gave the Twilight books their own special place on a bookshelf in my bedroom, just a few steps from the bed so I can grab one of them for late night reading. :)
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

I have a special drawer for my Twilight stuff lol! Pathetic I know, but it was empty and when my family started buying me so many Twilight items I just decided to put them in there :)! I have my four books, two t-shirts, two necklaces, the NM movie companion, a NM plate, and a few cards from Burger King that were given out for the NM promotion lol! I think that's what's in there!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
BlueStarEgo
Lusting for Blood

Post by BlueStarEgo »

My books sit on the bottom shelf of my TV stand. I know, sounds so out of place but I like to read the books and then watch the movie (and then complain but I still love them) so I want them close together =). Plus near my TV I can see them all of the time :lol: . I can't take it if I had to lend my books out =/ I just don't think I could. if anything happened to them I would surely perish :lol: I did let my aunt borrow my DVD's once because I have 2 and to my happy surprise she likes them now as much as I do. :D

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/ ... M_0073.jpg
Chrissy | Team.Edward(T)/Damon(TVD)/Eric(TB)/Adrian(VA)Peeta(THG) | Music.Addict
- - * will you still love me tomorrow? - Amy Winehouse
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

Well, I finally have all the books, and still have a paperback and a hardback of Eclipse. I should get two copies of each. Ones for me, and ones for lending out.
Anyway, all the books besides my hardback Eclipse are on a shelf above my couch. So no one except me can get to it.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Melody
Learning to Love Green

Post by Melody »

Mine have their own shelf. God help ANYONE who moves them without my permission... :twisted:

Team Edward - because real men sparkle ;)
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Own shelves, I own everything three times, movie cover, the annual, the directors notes and everything, and they are above my bed, in reading order. If they were moved, It doesn't bare thinking about. They wouldn't have a life. Especially my red paged <3
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.