Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by navarre »

My books are on my bookshelf in my bedroom. Since I have read through the saga at least nine times since April and BD eight times since August 2, I guess you can imagine that when not at work, one book is in my hands at all times. YES - I need therapy, but only from a therapist who is secretly addicted like me!! :lol:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Mine are all over the apartment (on my wirting desk, somewhere in the living room and on my bedside table). Whenever I finish one I just leave it where I was sitting when I finished it... :lol: Usually, my books (well, that would be the rest of them, not counting Twilight) live on the bookshelves in the living room whenever I am not reading them for any length of time - which is apparently not the case with Twilight.
They are all somwhere around me (important, since a friend asked me to lend her one and I'm NOT ready to part with a single one for now)!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Twilight_Moon
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_Moon »

Sitting on my book shelf next to me ^_^ of course they are here with me in my dorm. Breaking Dawn is actually sitting next to me on my desk...tempting me....I have to finish it, but I have so much homework!
!Mad Hatter!
Settled in Forks

Post by !Mad Hatter! »

I will be completely honest about this, and will most likely be killed by fangirls.

Twilight- Paperback. It is currently on my bookshelf, probably feeling very lonely because the others are not with it.

New Moon- Hardback. Currently behind my door. My doorknob was taken out recently, and it makes a very good doorstopper, if I do say so myself.

Eclipse- Hardback. *sighs* Since I seem to be the friendliest person in my circle of aquaintances that owns Eclipse, I tend to get asked a lot if I can bother to lend then out. Right now, Eclipse is in my friend Devon Black's (yes, Black) possesion.

Breaking Dawn- Hardback. Next to me, because I needed a quote from the Romanians. I will probably sit it back behind my door with New Moon later.

My books tend to get slammed around. A lot. I'm not very careful with them, except maybe Breaking Dawn, because I like my Romanian friends.
"Stefan and I, at least, did not continue to petrify. Now the Volturi's eyes are filmed with dusty scum, but ours are bright. I imagine that will give us an advantage when we gauge theirs from their sockets."

-Vladimir
37yearoldfan

Post by 37yearoldfan »

Twilight: My wife is reading for the 2nd time

New Moon my sister-in-law has

Eclipse is on the book shelf

Breaking Dawn I am reading....again!!!
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Twilight _ on the chair beside my bed, I can't bare to move it! i have to look at it before I sleep.... :?

New Moon_ Under my pillow, as I'm reading it at the moment

ecilpse_On the chair at the foot of my bed, its there organised in a nice little shrine...., all the books are usually there, surrounded by Twilight stuff like my stickers that I don't know where to put! But I say ,ashamedly, the shrine is covered over with clothes that haven't found their way to the wardrobe yet.. There is space on my bookshelf for all the Twi, but its so....distant....., they must be near! :geek:

Breaking Dawn_ Right under Eclipse, the shrine is under my window (the window has a Breaking Dawn window sticker! that I dicovered one day ,whilst window washing, says Stephanie Meyer! I freaked out and texted prettyinpaleskin immediately to see if she saw this terrible mistake...!) and beside My Edward or Jacob (i've scribbled feriously over his name....)poster and BD poster....

Yes ok I do have a slight obsession.... :?
O well! :lol:
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

On my bookshelf where nobody is allowed to touch them because they're signed.

(Mafia tag! Come and get me!)
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am so jealous of those of you with signed books!!!

Twilight is the only book on the shelf. the other 3 are loaned to my co-teacher. My New Moon & Eclipse Audio CD are in my car and on their way to my dad :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

At the moment, mine are all on my bookshelf tempting me to read them again. When I am reading them, they go everywhere with me. But I am really anal about where I put them when I take them with me somewhere though. I usually don't want them out of my sight or away from my person.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

Lol. great topic...

For some reason I ALWAYS have one book of the Twilight Saga close to me even if I'm not reading it. Lol. I always have to grab it when I'm having a bad day (ahem...chapter 13 of Twilight anyone?) but the rest of them sit on this shelf in my room with other Twilight related things such as the EW magazine with Edward and Bella on the cover, and this way they can't get hurt. Lol.
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"