Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by LindsOuimet »

I like to keep the books in seperate spots, so no matter where I am, when the mood strikes, I can pick one up and have a little Twilight moment to myself. :)

Twilight is currently in a compartment in my car so that it doesn't get sun-damaged. New Moon is in my nightstand drawer. Eclipse is in my HUGE purse at all times, because it's my personal favorite. Breaking Dawn is on the bookcase in my living room, on top of the other books instead of beside them so I can pull it out at a moment's notice.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
CullenLove
Settled in Forks

Post by CullenLove »

I am currently reading Eclipse right now so I have that on my backpack.
The others - Twilight, New Moon, & Breaking Dawn are on my bookshelf. I have no where else to put them.
What if I'm not the hero?
What if I'm the bad guy?
marinel
Settled in Forks

Post by marinel »

My books are always in this particular paper bag where I place the ones that I am not reading. I tend to move a lot around so I placed them in something I can easily carry with me. However, the book I am currently reading is always inside my bag. I know it sounds pathetic but I do have one with me all the time.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

My books are on my special shelf. My room is red and grey so my books match. And the one I read goes everywhere with me. If I go upstairs to eat it comes with me. I am reading New Moon right now. It is right infront of the computer. :D
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Twilight_Moon
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_Moon »

at this moment twilight-eclipse are spread throughout my dorm room and Breaking Dawn is in the safe hands of my friend. Once i have them all back together I'll place them all back in order nice and neat lol
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Twilight and New Moon on my nighstand. Eclipse is floating around so I can reread parts.
Breaking Dawn my friend has. Can't wait for her to finish it and give it back.
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Mine are up above my 'shelf of honour' (where HP, Uglies and a few other extreme favs are)

They are on my Twilight Shrine.

They are sitting nice and neat and in order and they look down on everything in my room, and the sunlight falls on them in the morning from my window.

Today is about the first time in a month they have all been up there together - usually one or two of them are laying around the house because i am reading them. (once i was reading all four at the same time, plus another book.)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

the first three are on my book shelf in my room (at eye level so if they catch my eye and I'm in the mood to read them, I can) the 4th is on my dresser with a book mark in it from where I left off (3rd time reading it... lol) :)
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
edwardisMYhero
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardisMYhero »

When I originally put them away after I unpacked in my new apartment with my momma and sister, I put them on a shelf, stacked from Twilight, to Breaking Dawn. But now? I have 3 books lent out. Because I have 2 copies of Twilight because one was ruined. I know-- I cried for two days when the back cover threatened to come off. I taped it back together, though. Now, both copies of Twilight are gone. Eclipse is with my friend. Ruined copy of Twilight is in my mom's room. And the GREAT new copy with the cast of Twilight, is with my friend Rae. Eclipse is with my insensitive friend Sam who thinks Stephenie Meyer is a bad writer. *wants to shank her*
ImageImage
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Currently, my copies of Twilight are on my shelf (which I'm sure will eventually become a shrine :lol: ). I'm reading New Moon right now, but I don't let it or any of the other Twilight books leave my room. Last time Twilight left my room it was ruined. So now I'm super neuratic about having my books leave my person/bookshelf. Yes its sad, no you can't judge me.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B