Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by skylarblue »

I don't have a bookshelf in my room but I have them lined up in order on top of my Harry Potter books (I have both the children additions & the adult editions). When I'm reading one of the books, it goes with me to work and then when I'm not actively reading I have them sitting on my dresser waiting for me to pick it up.

So they are sitting on on the top of my others, in the number one spot waiting for me to start reading them again.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i am going to EXPLODE! my mom currently has my twilight book, and its driving me nuts! she said that she wants to read again before the movie comes out, and shes starting now. if i started now, i would be done in 2 days and have to read it over and over and over again. duh! i miss it being on my bookshelf surrounded by its family.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

My friend has them and I hover over him constantly waiting for him to finish.He so got beat up on friday though,we were outside and a wasp flew at him and he hit it..with TWILIGHT :o :o :o and my other friend was standing beside us and she was like :o :o :shock: "If I was you I would RUN!!" and I just looked at him for about ten seconds,made him slowely give Twilight to her...and then beat I him up! :lol: It was not a laughing matter :evil:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I have a special place on my bookshelf I cleared out just for them :lol: I only let a few people touch them, and I have to have my eye on them constantly :lol:

This is a little off topic, but is anybody elses copy of Breaking Dawn have slanted text? Mine does...I dont know why *shrugs*.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Twilight-Next to me with all my fanfic writing stuff
New Moon-On my desk
Eclipse-In my mom's car(I need something to read in there)
Breaking Dawn-Grandma's house(I got her to read the whole entire series)

That's where they all are.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
ThestarInMyBellaSky
Settled in Forks

Post by ThestarInMyBellaSky »

Funny thing is, My copies of Twilight are in my living room on the book shelf when i walk in the door. For some reason when i see them sitting there it makes me extrahappy.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

Currently, as of about 1 hour ago, they are all on my bookshelf, standing proud.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Twilight I lent to my brother's fiance to read...yay me I got her interested
New Moon and Breaking Dawn are on my bookshelf right by the front door
Eclipse is in my purse. I take it everywhere and every free minute I get I read a little lol
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

like I said I have a shelf in my room for my recently complete collection and so I lent Twilight to my aunt because she wanted to read it and after a month she was only I pg 130 so I took it back because I am insanely posessive of my books and I bought her her own copy. But I was reading it the other day and she WROTE IN IT!!!!!!!!! there were two typos that she decided to correct for me GRRRRRRRRR SHE IS SO GOING TO DIE NEXT TIME I SEE HER. Now I have to get a new one because she also spilled coffee on it. and ripped the cover. DOES SHE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THOSE BOOKS ARE. WOULD YOU SPILL COFFEE ON THE BIBLE???????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

edward x lover wrote:like I said I have a shelf in my room for my recently complete collection and so I lent Twilight to my aunt because she wanted to read it and after a month she was only I pg 130 so I took it back because I am insanely posessive of my books and I bought her her own copy. But I was reading it the other day and she WROTE IN IT!!!!!!!!! there were two typos that she decided to correct for me GRRRRRRRRR SHE IS SO GOING TO DIE NEXT TIME I SEE HER. Now I have to get a new one because she also spilled coffee on it. and ripped the cover. DOES SHE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT THOSE BOOKS ARE. WOULD YOU SPILL COFFEE ON THE BIBLE???????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ome...poor poor book!!

a friend of mine has my newmoon since TEN WEEKS!!!! (at least!!!) and she keeps forgetting to hand it back to me...i keep waiting and waiting for her every break and she's never coming!!! she's so going to die when i'll see her the next time!!!
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image