Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jazjade
Wandering Through Town

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by jazjade »

I don't have bookshelves in my room because we have a library downstairs and try to keep all the books we aren't reading in it. But, when I started reading Twilight, I had to put in a special spot on top of the drawers for the books by Stephanie. They stay there, as I seem to always be reading on or another.
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Well New Moon, Eclipse, Brekaing Dawn and The Host are on my bookshelves upstairs but I leant my friend Twilight a few moths ago and i haven't ad it back yet!
I need it though as my shelves are incomplete! :lol:
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Currently Breaking Dawn and Twilight are right by my bed. I'm reading BD at the moment, and I always read before going to sleep. And I just got out Twilight to look up something. The other two are in a drawer in my bedroom. So I keep all the books close by :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
ecullen100
Settled in Forks

Post by ecullen100 »

i have the four in a the box set so i have the pressed against the wall between my closet and dresser. Also leaning against my dresser right near the books i should note is a 3-D poster of Twilight movie- Edward, Bella, James, Victoria, and Laurent. Then I have Midnight Sun and Twilight and New Moon Outtakes put on a thumb drive and printed out at Home Depot then put in a binder. Apparently there is this cool cover you can find on-line for M.Sun that they released for the first chapter of it in the UK at 'borders' with a copy of 'The Host'. The outtakes i have are for twilight - badminton, emmett and the bear, shopping with alice, extended prom remix and for new moon - rosalie's news, miscalculations, narcotics, and scholarship. there were two others involving jacob that i did not bother to print because i am 100% team edward. The binder is delicately placed right in the front center of my closet floor when you fold the doors open.
Team Edward and Twi-Guy
comicazi
Settled in Forks

Post by comicazi »

I keep all of these books on the top shelf, with Hathin and my other vampire books. I have a special space saved for the Hathin: Resurrection book and another in case Stephanie writes another one for us!
If you like Twilight, you'll love HATHIN!
http://i.am/hathin

- OTH is airing its last 5 episodes :(

- Be My Bella ;)

- Excited to see the new HATHIN book is coming out soon!
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

the one im reading obviously travels with me almost everywhere, lol, but since i got like a million new books for christmas and none of them fit in my bookshelf anymore, theyre in another pile of books beside my bookshelf, but i would love to find some way to clear space and treat them better = (
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

it depends if im reading it
they have their own pile in my closet for keeping the nice and clean'but if im reading them they go under my bed
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I'm VERY proective of my books. I have multiple copies of each (3 Twilight & New Moon, 2 Eclipse, only 1 Breaking Dawn :( ) so I'm always in need of space to store them. In my room I have my old doll house that has now ben turned into a bookshelf where one level of it has been turned into my "Twilight Shelf". It's appropriately decorated and holds all of my Twilight related books (Directors notebook, movie guide etc.) and my copies of the saga. When I'm reading one of my books it sits carefully on the top of my nightstand. My books never leave the house unless one of my friends are borrowing them (I can't read the Twilight series in public without embarassing myself with my endless giggling and squeling). & when my friends do borrow my books they have to double pinky promise me to keep the book safe as their first priority and listen to my hour worth of threats of what I would do if any one of my books were to be damaged in even the least. I'm a tad obsessive...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Ihavemylion
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: A mind like Bella's & living the love of Edward and Bella in real life

Post by Ihavemylion »

I have a built in bookshelf against one of my walls, its the focal point in the den. which is the passageway to the rest of the rooms in our house. The top of the bookshelf is divided in half by a wall that protrudes out. On the right side is my DVD shelf, on the Left I have all My Twilight Books. Including the Movie Companion and the Directors Notebook, and The Twilight Score CD.

So they are the main focus of the bookshelf... Proudly displaying for everyone to see..... and on top (about 4 ft high) so my daughter cant reach them and ruin them (AHHHHH :o if that ever happened Id probably cry) LOL

And there is a spot reserved for Midnight Sun ** Hopeful**
Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901--Team Edward
Switzerland--Team Bella
Converted to Cullenism
Gen Y
Banner created by ♥midnight_sun♥
AnnetteandEdward
Wandering Through Town

Post by AnnetteandEdward »

My 4 hardbacks are in my bedroom on top of my roll top desk so I can see them and sometimes read them every night. My two paperback are on the kitchen table - I use them for reference.