Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by topazeyes2 »

Well Breaking Dawn and Eclipse are in my favorite books bookcase I believe Twilight is in my bed (which is not made) and New Moon is on my desk kind of boring I'm in the process of designing my shrine but I've been putting it off because it means I'll have to move my posters.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
yousquashedit
Settled in Forks

Post by yousquashedit »

They have a special spot on my bookcase...for when they're not being read. I wanted to get a special little spotlight thing to shine on them for effect...but my parents said no...go figure!

I also keep them on my bedside box (it's not exactly a "table"), in my backpack (not as often as the next item), and in my purse (no one wants to be hit with that thing, they might die on impact).
ImageImageImage
Team Edward: OOH! Something Shiny! Team Seth: Bringin Seth-xy back!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I have some drawers connected to the side of my desk.
All 4 books fit PERFECTLY in two of the drawers.. its like they were made for the books.
So anywho, I keep 3 books in the drawers, and I'm always reading one book, so that book stays in a shelf beside my bed, unless I have it with me which then stays in the bag I have at the time.

But there is always one book with me at all times. :oops:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

they are on my bookshelf in my room where I can see them no matter where I am and can easily get to them. (but maybe I should have my mom hide them so I stop reading them. I read some chapters it seems almost every day from one of the books) right now I'm not reading one of them but when I do it's always with me wherever I am.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

Mine are stacked by the end of my bed, next to my little nightstand thing..except the one I'm reading.
My friend Laura has my NM copy because someone else is borrowing hers.
Yeah, I need to find a better spot for them, I'm afraid if I set them on a shelf that goes along the wall over my bed, they'll break the shelf and make it tip. It's not held on too well and all mine are hardcover...
It's spring break right now, so I'm not carrying BD, which I'm reading, in my bag, it's next to my pillow for lack of a better place.
I don't think mine are safe enough. I need a better place for them..*worried*
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

My books sit right in front of my couch. For a while my Fiance took them from me so I could read other books. I got a huge stack of books from his side of the family for Christmas. So he wanted me to read the books I got for Christmas and not Twilight for the I think it was 7th time at that point. Right now Twilight and Breaking Dawn are on the desk next to me, and New Moon is in my bag because my fiance had a hockey game and I took it with me to read. I just haven't unpacked my bag yet. And I lent Eclipse out to one of my best friends. It's the first time I've let any of the books out of my sight. I don't think I'll ever do it again. HAHA
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

I lent my copy of Twilight out to a girl I work with...she's done with it, I'm FINALLY getting it back! Lol! New Moon is here on the bed with me, mostly cause I only read it when I'm bored...and I only read it at the part where Alice comes back on. Eclipse is across the bed from me, at the foot of it, cause I'm re-reading it...and Breaking Dawn is stuffed in this mountain of notebooks here...
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
violetblood
Settled in Forks

Post by violetblood »

I currently only have 1 of my babies with me and that's "New Moon" sitting on my bookshelf 3ft away from me. I lent out the last 2- to a relative of mine who now tells me she's addicted and it's all my fault. Ha ha. As for "Twilight" I just lent it out to a fellow co-worker who just sent me a text saying, "I can't put the book down". But "New Moon" is not by its lonesome, next to it sits the copy of "Catherine Hardwickes Directors Notebook".
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

OK update Twilight is in the room with me New Moon is in my room Eclipse is in my room and Breaking Dawn is under my bed?! :?
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

me? all four of mine are in my bookcase at home, well actually twilight is on my table near my bed, since i started reading it again on saturday... ah well. they're all at home.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.