Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Alessandra_ wrote:New Moon, Eclipse and BD are on my night stand next to my bed. Where I can keep an eye on them ;)

My movie companion is there tooooo.

I lent my copy of Twilight to a girl I work with - BUT I think I only had the heart to give it away (I'm very protective of my books, hahaha, any books. But especially the Twilight series, my Anne Rice books and my worn-out copy of The Catcher in the Rye) because it's an old old old copy, with some cover that I've never seen anywhere else. It's a hardback with an odd illustrated cover. I think I've lost the dust cover, actually.

BUT!!! My Mum was just in Waterstones seeing if she could reserve the offical guide for me (apparently it's £60...) and she bought me the special edition of Twilight eeeee!! I think that's lovely, she knew I really wanted it because I've got the matching versions of the rest of the series and my Twilight was odd, so now they all match! Thanks Mum :D

(This special edition http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Collecto ... 305&sr=8-2
Aww that was nice of her! I really want the special edition aswell is it the same as the twilight paperback just in hardcover?
I've had a new shelf fitted especially for my twilight stuff I've got all the books on there plus the host, a copy of the twilight movie until the real thing comes out on dvd then that can be replaced! and some other twilight related stuff :mrgreen:
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Alessandra_
Settled in Forks

Post by Alessandra_ »

^^^

I know, especially after she said that it was expensive at £19 :)

Amazon says...
"The book that started the phenomenon is now available in a deluxe collector's edition! Featuring a ribbon bookmark, cloth cover, ragged edges, new chapter opener designs, and a beautiful protective slipcase, this edition is perfect for fans and collectors alike."

Awww, I want a shelf!! Haha :) I just pre-ordered the official guide and the DVD from Amazon too :) so I've got TONS to be excited about :D
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Alessandra_ wrote:^^^

I know, especially after she said that it was expensive at £19 :)

Amazon says...
"The book that started the phenomenon is now available in a deluxe collector's edition! Featuring a ribbon bookmark, cloth cover, ragged edges, new chapter opener designs, and a beautiful protective slipcase, this edition is perfect for fans and collectors alike."

Awww, I want a shelf!! Haha :) I just pre-ordered the official guide and the DVD from Amazon too :) so I've got TONS to be excited about :D
Omg I'm going to have to get that. Luckily it's my birthday soon so I might ask for it then :) Theres no way i'm going to let anyone borrow it either! Have you got/is there a special edition of the other books? and me i cant wait!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

All my twilight books (the host, two copies of twilight, NM, two eclipses, and BD) are lined up in order on my twi-shrine! [twi-shrine is a dresser in my room i dont use for clothes). they're right under my gigundo Breaking Dawn poster ;)

they're also right next to my huge stack of magazines with twilight articles in them, twi stickers, twi chocolate bar, magnets...etc. you get the picture.

BUT when im reading one of them, they lay on my bed next to my pillow for easy access before i got to sleep =].
Jazzy
Learning to Love Green
Location: Vancouver, BC (Where New Moon is being filmed YEAH!!)

Post by Jazzy »

I'm one of those freaks who buys every single edition available :lol:
I have several copies, hardbound and softbound, movie cover, special edition cover, etc.
And cos of that, my cousin has some of my books since I have duplicates.

She has borrowed Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse

I bring my hardbound cover of Breaking Dawn with me wherever I go (yes this is kinda pathetic). I have it with me at work and in the car, so I always have something to read if I get bored.
Team Edward: Cos I love stupid shiny Volvo owners

Private Nichole Silver of Team PG - Jasper's Confederate Army Second Rank
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

mine are in the front on my book shelf but that isnt very ofton couse i start reading another book but then one part maked me remember something from twilight then i have to go read that certian part and it goes with me everywere i mean EVERYWERE
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

under my nightstand but breaking dawn is the closest to my bed since iam reading that one now..
consider_me_dazzled
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by consider_me_dazzled »

Well, I just recently aquired the box set of all 4 books. Yay!!! So I started reading the series again today....

When I'm not reading Twilight I keep it up high enough that my kids can't get ahold of it....that would be disastrous....for them. :evil:

My other 3 books are in the box set, in my curio cabinet, up high. lol
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I keep whichever three of the books I am not currently reading lined up in order on my chiffarobe. They are in the corner, where they won't get randomly knocked off or stolen by other family members. The book I am reading is always kept on top of my alarm clock on my night stand, or in my briefcase to take to work with me. The flash drive I have with NM stored on it is kept in my flash case, specially labeled. When I do purchase the collector's set, that will be placed in my curio cabinet. I know, I have issues. :)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

I like this question lol...

I have a stack of my four books right next to my bed. Recently they have been pushed under my bed because I get tripping over them :). When I'm reading one I keep right on the edge of my bed and when I wake up.. BAM! There it is.