Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by vegasn8ive »

lol!

I used to have a normal bookshelf in my study. Used to. A few years ago two of the shelves got taken over by Harry Potter. Now one of the shelves is completely Twilight. And that won't do as there are more books on the way. I'm one of those sickos who has multiple copies. Anyway, I'm also one of those sickos who is a total neat-freak. Therefore, my twilight books can always be found on my shelf, unless I'm reading it at the moment and it's in my hands. ;)
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Well, I am ALWAYS Reading a book from the Saga (currently Breaking Dawn...again), So that book sits on my bedside table in the off chance I'm not glued to the pages.

While Breaking Dawn sit's on my bedside table, New Moon and Eclipse are in a little cubby thing IN my bedside table :P.

And the only reason Twilight is not in it's safe little home, is because I have forcefully made a friend read it...and now...that friend, is a Twilaholic. :D
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

They are either on my dresser next to my laptop, or next to my pillow on my bed. I like to have then in plain sight, just so I never lose them.
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightmomtobe »

Right next to my bed!!! Mostly because I'm re-reading them now.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

my twilight books are on a very special shelf. i keep the hardcover versions of all four books out in front, and my torn-apart ones in back. if anyone touches them, they die. they are my life, and if anything were to happen to them, i would go into a deep, dark depression.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

On my book shelf :]
first thing you see on there.
(except twilight which is in my step-bros room because him and my other step-bro are reading it) :]
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Twilight is at my friend, Fior's, house. I am forcing her to read it. She thinks I'm crazy and obsessed--true, but not the point. Her friend Lauren and I tag teamed her today. We figure, if leave the book there, eventually she will be curious enough about Edward to read it. I talk about Edward a lot. More than I should, probably. Oh well.
New Moon and Eclipse are on the floor beside me. I have no room in my bookshelf/case/thing. They are in a pile with other books I've read/started reading/wanted to read over the summer.
Breaking Dawn is on my bed. I am rereading it, and I left it there so I can continue reading it after I talk to my friends/post on the lex for a while.

I have to get a bigger bookshelf....
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Right now, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse are packed away with my stuff that I'm bringing back to school... I'm currently re-reading Breaking Dawn, so it's on my coffee table.

(But usually they are all on my bookshelf at school or in my bedroom)

Any my signed Eclipse is displayed on a stand in my bedroom with the rest of my autograph collection (it's my favorite one, of course!)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

I have all of my books stacked on top of each other on my bedside table, I like looking over and seeing the whole series together. I feel at peasce then. Hahah

I also put a small cloth over the cover of the book on the top of the stack (which is currently Breaking Dawn as I am reading it) so that it doesn't get faded in the sunlight. No one touches my books.I'm much too possessive. I had a small tantrum when I noticed a small stratch on my Eclipse cover. Maybe I have OCD... :oops:
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

sorry, double post
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."