What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
elizabethswan19
Settled in Forks

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by elizabethswan19 »

well since its supposed to be something you were good at as a human but intensified... i think i would bring over my luck as a vampire!! i tend to have really good luck like lindsay lohan in "just my luck" so im hoping that would stay with me and just be really intense! like i would just get everything that i wanted!!!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

I too would LOVE to read people's minds. I have always wanted to do this. I think it would save so much time, plus I admit it I would be nosey. But, unlike Edward I would want to be able to turn it off. I would only want to be able to read minds when I wanted to, so that my head wouldn't be always full of others thoughts.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

Huh, this is a very difficult one to answer...
I have a lot of things I think would be useful.
My freinds say I can be VERY influential when I walk into a room.
I also have an insight of things, like wether or not we'll have a good or bad day, how and when the bells at school will ring. And sometimes if I'm getting a gift for my birthday, I always predict that right.
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

though im sure ive already poster here, i would have the powers of a remote control! stop, rewind, skip, mute, translate and sooo much more!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
t0pan$e
Settled in Forks

Post by t0pan$e »

museicalking wrote:though im sure ive already poster here, i would have the powers of a remote control! stop, rewind, skip, mute, translate and sooo much more!
Museicalking-- Do you mean like Adam Sander's movie, "Click" the power to control time? or power to control television and technology?

P.S. if you could translate any language include American Sign Language then I would hire you as Sign Language Interpreter on the spot! :P
ohmyedward01
Settled in Forks

Post by ohmyedward01 »

Well, before Breaking Dawn came out, my friend and I were trying to think of what Bella's vampire power would be, and we came up with this:
The ability to make others fall down at will with your mind. Since Bella was always so clumsy, we thought it would be hilarious! Like someone is just walking along and then Bella like thinks really hard and then they fall. :lol:
I guess it could be used kind of sadistically, but Bella's got a good heart- she could handle it. ;)
"Are you referring to the fact that you can't walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over?"
-Edward Cullen
<3
t0pan$e
Settled in Forks

Post by t0pan$e »

ohmyedward01 wrote:Well, before Breaking Dawn came out, my friend and I were trying to think of what Bella's vampire power would be, and we came up with this:
The ability to make others fall down at will with your mind. Since Bella was always so clumsy, we thought it would be hilarious! Like someone is just walking along and then Bella like thinks really hard and then they fall. :lol:
I guess it could be used kind of sadistically, but Bella's got a good heart- she could handle it. ;)
Yeah, that would be so funny. Bella would have this power to cause people's limbs stop working right and start to moving jerkily. It would be handy in the battle with Felix and Caius... they would accidently hitting wrong person and tripping over unable to get things done. :lol: :twisted:
ohmyedward01
Settled in Forks

Post by ohmyedward01 »

hahaha exactly! it could be very helpful in such instances! :lol:
"Are you referring to the fact that you can't walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over?"
-Edward Cullen
<3
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I've always been known as a very oppinionated, outspoken person. I don't really know what that would make me as a vamp though . . . just the same only more forceful? :S Any ideas?
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
Celestial_Topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by Celestial_Topaz »

I would like my vampire power to be able to manipulate people's emotions around me, just like Jasper. =)