What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by sachael »

well.. i know we can only have one.. but i think i can have Kate's electric current power.. (for some reason/events.. my friens won't touch my arm bec they said that they feel current passing through)

and edward's mind reading, alice's future predictions.. (i tend to feel/see what's on that person's mind and next action.. well most of the time i get tit right)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
hopesallthings
Settled in Forks

Post by hopesallthings »

I'd want to collect powers, like any vampire power within a few mile's radius I'd get. That would be awesome. Number one, you'd be undefetable, number two you'd never be vulnerable because you'd always have an equal or greater chance. But, either way, I'd settle just for being a Cullen. lol
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

I'd probably either be a shape shifter who can turn into other people and mimic their voices and everything or I'd be a sponge who can absorb other abilities because I'm really good at acting like people.
ImageImageImage
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

view peoples dreams invisblity and read peoples minds and see the future
t0pan$e
Settled in Forks

Post by t0pan$e »

My vampire power would be the ability to materialize and de-materialize objects or images in sign language. Plus with an ability to absorb energy and convert it into matters. I am most definitely want to use power to summon anything by using American Sign Language. If there is a vampire with ability to mimic other vampire's abilities, s/he will not be able to use my special ability without being fluent in American Sign Language. :lol: :lol:
Hopefully Stephanie will use this idea for her next Twilight character... with one catch: please make this vampire character deaf if s/he is going to use sign language to materialize objects and images.
t0pan$e
Settled in Forks

Post by t0pan$e »

Spankie wrote:My boyfriend and I were just having this conversation the other day! He thinks my 'special' ability would be something to do with animals. Perhaps being able to communicate with them or something.

My whole life animals have been very drawn to me, and seem to be very comfortable with me. Now I'm a veterinary technician, so I try to use this to my advantage when animals are in very stressful situations at this clinic. People call me the "dog whisperer" lol.

Hmm but since animals are naturally afraid of vampires, I'm not sure how well this ability would transfer
Believe me, your ability to draw animals to you will be highly sought out by other "yellow-eyed" vampires such as Cullens for two reasons: keep peace between Vampires and Werewolves. Other one, you could draw an animal out of randomness and find weakest or oldest animal out of the herd for your vampire family feeding that's what lions do with gazelles by draw out the weakest or oldest one from the crowd.
goymer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by goymer »

For once my imagination has worked when I want it to!

I reckon my ability would be to blend in (this may take some explaining). It would basically be like hiding in plain sight. Being an anonymous face in a crowd. Or, if there is no crowd, not being able to physically see me. Obviously, someone like Edward or Jasper would know where I am (what with thought hearing and emotion sensing), and I reckon that makes it a bit more realistic (well, Twilight realistic anyway :lol: )
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
beemarie
Wandering Through Town

Post by beemarie »

I always wonder this when I catch myself daydreaming.

For me, I think that if Carlisle's theory is correct, which it probably is, then I guess my power would be something like Jasper's power. I think I could only plant emotions in people, and not feel everyone else's. But then I was thinking, I might have some of Bella's power because I can hide things really well, and have people not guess what I am really thinking.
Then I got to thinking... what if I didn't really have a "power?" What if I was more like Carlisle and had extreme compassion. That probably would end up in there too because I always can see the motives behind people's actions and I understand people really well.

But, if I could choose my power, I have it narrowed down to like... two or three that would be cool.

One power that would be really awesome is the power to be like a "sponge." Whenever I would meet someone new, I can automatically have that power and control it. I know, kind of unfair, right? But think about how cool it would be? You could have everyone's power. Problem solved.

Another one that I think would be cool, but kind of evil at the same time, is the ability to take other people's abilities away. Like, if I wanted like... Zafrina's power, I could just touch her, and her power would be mine and she wouldn't have it anymore. Evil, right? The Volturi would absolutely love that.

And the third one, which isn't as cool, is to comined all of Edward, Jasper, and Alice's powers. Pretty cool, but I like the first two.

Haha this was fun to write about.
~Bee Marie
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok it's unoriginal but I've always wanted it so badly. To read people's thoughts. But there's a little twist. I can be able to read their thoughts and manupilate their thoughts. I can control their thoughts completly. Everything in my power. :lol: :twisted: MUAHAHAHAHA. If Edward had that power though then the whole story wouldn't have happened. :(
essence of black
Settled in Forks

Post by essence of black »

id most likely have a jasper like vamp power as people always say i'm good at picking up on emotions, i can even tell someones upset from the way they say hi over msn

so yeh sensing peoples emotions would probs be my power