What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
uniqueTWILIGHTfan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by uniqueTWILIGHTfan »

I have always loved anything to do with Astronomy, so my power would definitely be the power to "turn" the stars, sun, and moon ,etc. off and on.
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

I honestly think mine would be something similar to Jasper's. I've always felt very sensitive and aware to how people are feeling.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
CatharineHale
Settled in Forks

Post by CatharineHale »

I think Alice's power would be cool but being able to see what people are doing in the present instead of the future :lol:
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
hehe Rosalie FTW!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

mine would have to be to make everyone laugh and be friends ....that sounds kind of stuped oh well i think it would be funny
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

My power would be to be a puppet master. You know, like control people's movements and actions LIKE MY PUPPETS!! Bwahahhahahaha!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: Scary. I would probably be with the Volturi then.....*sigh*

It would still be cool and you guys know it :twisted:

:D
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

[quote="DoNotFeartheDark"]My power would be to be a puppet master. You know, like control people's movements and actions LIKE MY PUPPETS!! Bwahahhahahaha!! :lol: :lol: :twisted: Scary. I would probably be with the Volturi then.....*sigh*

It would still be cool and you guys know it :twisted:

:D

MANIPULATOR thats the word i was looking for. manipulate what other people do and make them do what i want them to do. I can already do that now. Imagine if i was a vampire.....? *insert eveil laugh here*
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
shatarah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shatarah »

My power would be passive. My venom bound body would maintain all of it's human characteristics. The perfect chameleon. My eyes would not change outside of their natural color (darken off of human blood, lighten off of animal blood) as a new born, my lips would stay flushed with the dusty rose color they already are, my skin would not be affected by the light to keep me away from humans, my cheeks would still appear to blush when I experienced certain emotions. My body would not feel as cold as my fellow vampires. With a concentrated effort I could make my heart sound like it was truly beating. I would find human fidgeting as natural as staying still. Human's would feel comfortable around me until I *did* become a threat.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Mine would be the power I gave my character Giovanni for my fanfic- essentially, telekinesis, or the ability to move objects with your mind.

Shameless plug! Please check out the fic mentioned: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4785976/1/Starry_Night. :)

EDIT:
Pel wrote:Well I was (once again) soooo bored in French class...so I started thinking about our fave books (as usual). I started to imagine myself as a Vampire and my "special ability" that I could have...I haven't come up with one until now.
Well since I live for music, maby I can like paralize everybody when I sing in a special way, or I can make them feel pain or something..or jsut do SOMETHING to others by music...What do you think?
and I mostly wanted to know, what would YOUR powers be?
I didn't mention this earlier, as the chapters weren't up yet, but... I actually have a character in my fanfic (mentioned above) that has this exact ability. :)
Last edited by ringswraith on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

JessicaIsIntoxicated wrote:I honestly think mine would be something similar to Jasper's. I've always felt very sensitive and aware to how people are feeling.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm a very optamistic person in general so I think having Jasper's power would be great. :) making the depressed happy.

And if we're straying from Twilight themed abilities, I'd be a shape shifter. :P like Mystique.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

My power would be to tell the future, but unlike alice, I could see everything. That would rock. So if there were a pop quiz, I would already know. and then i would see the grade i got on it. :D I rock!!! Just kidding. (Not really)