What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
K-Dawg
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by K-Dawg »

twilighter1193 wrote:
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:I get deja vu ALL the time. It's really creepy at times. A lot of times I see the text message before I get it, so I pick up my phone to find it's not there, and then two seconds later it pops up. I get creeped out. Haha. And sometimes I know what the other person's going to say before they say it too! I'll look up at the clock and I get this weird feeling about what the person's going to say and then they speak and I just get tingly feeling.
Oh my god! i am the exact same way! i've even gone through that weird text thing like you (except i actually responded to it and THEN i got the text... and the person only sent it once...)!! it was crazy!
Anyway, i think that i would want my vampire power to be a mix of seeing the future and reading minds or just reading people really well... (which i guess would be like reading minds but whatever...) I'm really intuitive so i think it would work out.

I get it ALL the time. And you can't really say anything and if you do say something you get those funny she-has-lost-it looks.

As far as super powers go.. Mind reading/predicting the future/invisibility sounds like a pretty good combo to me :D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

this is a very intriguing thread! just thought i'd say that.

hmm...i don't really know what my power would be. i'm good at writing....so maybe i'd have the power to write something and then it became reality. that'd be so cool because then i could just write "edward forgets bella and becomes MY boyfriend instead." and then presto! he's mine! :D

or...i have really vivid dreams. not something i'm good at necessarily, but i dunno. i'd like to get into other people's dreams at will. that'd be wonderful. or else really disturbing. depends on whose dream it is.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

K-Dawg wrote:I get it ALL the time. And you can't really say anything and if you do say something you get those funny she-has-lost-it looks.
oh i know! People just laugh at me and then give me that look! But whatever i think they're just jealous! hehe i am so just kidding! that was really silly! anyway... i think it's really cool!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Doodle
Learning to Love Green

Post by Doodle »

I'd love the power to see the truth in people. Know when they are lying, and also to know their true natures and intentions. It would be great for me as I have trust issues and it would make my life alot easier!
"because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever"
future_sparkly_vamp
Settled in Forks

Post by future_sparkly_vamp »

i think i would have telekinesis as a power, or at least that's what i wouold want it to be. since i'm such a lazy person it would be perfect for me! :mrgreen:
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

TheVampwolf wrote:Lets seee, I always get controlled alot by my friends so I wanna be able to turn it around so I'd be able to control their movements. Dare I say it... Blood-Bending. (Cookies to people who know that refrence.)
Blood-Bending, eh?

I haven't watched Avatar in years...well, not really 'years', more like months...and Katara wasn't exactly my favorite character (Toph was!)

-Janine

P.S: Yes, killing brain cells is still my power.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
lee7
Settled in Forks

Post by lee7 »

i would want to have edwards power to read minds
:]
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Inarikage »

Id be able to turn invisible for short periods of time since I have a slight tendency to blend into the background IRL

or something else that would make me hard to find....idk
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I think my power would be something along the lines of what Jane can do because I can be really evil if provoked.
Last edited by Waffle of Doom on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Spankie
Settled in Forks

Post by Spankie »

My boyfriend and I were just having this conversation the other day! He thinks my 'special' ability would be something to do with animals. Perhaps being able to communicate with them or something.

My whole life animals have been very drawn to me, and seem to be very comfortable with me. Now I'm a veterinary technician, so I try to use this to my advantage when animals are in very stressful situations at this clinic. People call me the "dog whisperer" lol.

Hmm but since animals are naturally afraid of vampires, I'm not sure how well this ability would transfer