What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

Elizabeth wrote:I love Charmed!! I was thinking that the new vampires we were introduced to were like the XMen or something, with all the cool powers, Benjamin could definitely be a Storm-like hero. Since I do like Charmed, I would want a power like Piper's, to freeze time, or to blow things up. I have deja vu a lot. Lately, I've been answering people's questions before they even ask them, only to find out they hadn't asked and it was deja vu. Maybe I would have a power like Alice, or premonitions like Phoebe on Charmed. Anyone get deja vu?
I get deja vu ALL the time. It's really creepy at times. A lot of times I see the text message before I get it, so I pick up my phone to find it's not there, and then two seconds later it pops up. I get creeped out. Haha. And sometimes I know what the other person's going to say before they say it too! I'll look up at the clock and I get this weird feeling about what the person's going to say and then they speak and I just get tingly feeling.

Haha. But yeah, Benjamin's power is Storm-like. :) Very powerful. Oooh blowing things up! I forgot about that part. Hehe.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
TheVampwolf
Settled in Forks

Post by TheVampwolf »

Ah. I love this Topic...

Lets seee, I always get controlled alot by my friends so I wanna be able to turn it around so I'd be able to control their movements. Dare I say it... Blood-Bending. (Cookies to people who know that refrence.)

But if I had to choose between any of the Twilight Charaters, I would pick either Jane's, Kate's, or Benjamin's.
(:<
Oh yes, Thats James right dar. (:
LyghtChyld
Settled in Forks

Post by LyghtChyld »

I'm pretty good when it comes to electronics, computers mostly, I tend to pick things up easily with them. So maybe something to do with that or around the same as Bella. I'm always trying to protect my friends, make sure everything's ok, things like that.

The "Electronic Manipulation", lets call it that lol, would be like Myka from Heros I suppose, I'd be able to make any electronic device do what I want just by touching it, change information on files like police files, things like that.
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I would want a power that involves flying! I've always wanted to fly ;)! A more subtle power that I would want would be Maggie's power in BD. It's pretty convenient to be able to know if someone is lying to you.
MomoLivesInSpoons
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: As far away from Forks as you can get while staying in America.

Post by MomoLivesInSpoons »

I'd want to be invisible. Not all the time - just when I wanted to. Then, I could be like BOO and stuff... hahaaa. That's actually not funny. Haaa.
Grrrrr...
-- momo
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

I think mine would be somthing like Jasper's

i ushally can feel what people are feeling and im ushally very sensitive to the feelings of others.

Or i get de ja vue a lot some maybe seeing the future.

Who knows?

I very interested.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 wrote:I get deja vu ALL the time. It's really creepy at times. A lot of times I see the text message before I get it, so I pick up my phone to find it's not there, and then two seconds later it pops up. I get creeped out. Haha. And sometimes I know what the other person's going to say before they say it too! I'll look up at the clock and I get this weird feeling about what the person's going to say and then they speak and I just get tingly feeling.
Oh my god! i am the exact same way! i've even gone through that weird text thing like you (except i actually responded to it and THEN i got the text... and the person only sent it once...)!! it was crazy!
Anyway, i think that i would want my vampire power to be a mix of seeing the future and reading minds or just reading people really well... (which i guess would be like reading minds but whatever...) I'm really intuitive so i think it would work out.
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
Aline Mason
Settled in Forks

Post by Aline Mason »

The ability to see feel, hear, what they think anything that anyone remembers, and have the ability to implant a false memory or erase it from one's mind all together (I plan on using this :D)
Ms.BelleFlanders
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

Teletransportation!!!

Vampire powers are about what you are during life, so... I hate transportantion, hate traffic, hate spending time moving from place to another. Teletransportation would save my life (after life) !!!! ;)
Calicoxx
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Calicoxx »

Uh. I'd say mind would be blending in. I'm really good at that, I fade in and out of crowds all the time when I don't want to be found. Maybe something that could help me blend in with humans better and live a more.... peaceful life.
Peace, love, always and forever.