Meal Suggestion Box

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Aro
Making Onion Skin Look Good

Re: Meal Suggestion Box

Post by The Real Aro »

SwanCullen wrote:Dear Aro and Jane:

Being the sort that you are, I believe that a certin couple of my ex boyfriends would be perfect meals for you. Jane, I request EXTRA torture from you for them before your meal as they were torturous of me in many ways. They will fill you up, as they were big guys. One of them will be spicy though!

Thanks,
Jenn
Ah, Jane.....she does love to play with her food.
I shall dispatch her to deal with your former gentlemen; she's a bit put out that she cannot attend Bella's birthday party today. I did not approve of her gift ideas. She assures me that it is an American custom to "spank" people on their birthday but I just don't think that would be quite polite.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

The Real Aro wrote:Sadly my brother does not share your opinion of Father Time, for him the hours without his beloved are too numerous. And my darling, it's very difficult to eat a fictional character, perhaps you can provide us with a more appetizing meal?
Aro,

That's most unfortunate. However, I do have a counter proposal! There's a certain English professor, who thought it might be fun and helpful to give his students two quizzes about our homework during the same class. Somehow, I did not share this opinion. Perhaps he would be a more agreeable meal...companion.

Love as always,
Samantha
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
The Real Aro
Making Onion Skin Look Good

Post by The Real Aro »

No suggestions? The Cullens have neglected to provide proper snacks for this birthday bash. Surely there must be something worthy of my attention. I am quite thirsty after my trip
The Real Edward Cullen
I know what you're thinking. Really.

Post by The Real Edward Cullen »

I'm sure we could find a blood bank we could steal from, if only to keep the guests from being endangered. We've done it before when stuck in cities where the nearest animals are domesticated dogs and cats.
She said yes, and that's all that matters....