Meal Suggestion Box

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Meal Suggestion Box

Post by samajama »

Marcus,

You may have not received my earlier request. The girl in question has overstepped her ground again. I hope you get this letter. You should really,
really invite her for dinner. You would enjoy her company, I'm sure.
Thanks again.

~Samantha
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

What's the prize in a Voultri happy meal?
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Caius,

There's this girl who really gets on my last nerve. She's supposedly an adult, but she behaves like a kid. She netspeaks more than any adult should. Most importantly, she doesn't follow the rules even when the rules are posted for her.

I know how you are a stickler for rules. Please enjoy this childish woman.

Many thanks,
GNE
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

:lol:, GNE.

My dear Marcus,

Remember that, er, lovely girl I was telling you about? Well, her mate is becoming a pest as well. From frequently misuing "your" and "you're" to completely blowing me off this evening. He's left without saying goodnight. This is an inexcusable offense. Forget the formalities; suck this boy's blood out!

Warm regards,
Samantha
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Dearest Volturi,

Today is your luckiest day! Not only do I have a scrumptuous meal in mind for you, but it's also enough to feed the entire coven. My ISP (Internet Service Provider) is horrendous. My huband and I have had their service for 6 months, and it has been nothing but trouble. Also, we pay $70 a month for limited unlimited internet. Yes, you read correctly. There is a limit to how much bandwidth I can use. We discovered this the hard way. To make matters worse, there is a penalty for canceling our service. If we cancel, we must still pay $25 a month for 18 months.

Please help us in our time of trouble. Please remove these criminals before they trick someone else. You would be doing a public service.

Your humble servant,
G. Elizabeth
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Oh most Honorable Volturi,

I have a most desperate request. Two of my students I fear are unable in understanding the concept of plagiarism/cheating. It seems helping each other with explanations and assistance and one doing the work while the other copies the plan and adjusts a few keynotes and dimensions are not any different in their eyes. Please show them that the difference there is similar to the differences between the great Volturi and the Cullen Clan. Yes both are vampires, but one will eat you the other not. I'm not sure they will ever be able to understand this lesson so please remove them from the gene pool. Please come and eat them before I am tempted to take drastic measures.

Many thanks,
Una
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Alu Rathbone
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: In Jacksons room as he seranades me upon his guitar.

Post by Alu Rathbone »

Dear Caius,

I have the most wonderful dish for you. Her name is not necessarily important but she is my sister. Now I think you can lure her into your clutches by offering her some punk rock apparel and some bands she would much enjoy. This is yet again only a suggestion.

Thank you so very much
Alu

Join the United Twilight Academy Site... brought to you by the best TA admin ever!!!
http://unifiedsociety.forumotion.net/forum.htm http://alunarathbone.forumotion.net/index
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

spookybell wrote:What's the prize in a Voultri happy meal?
hah! Hmmmm... a minion with a really good power?
List, Gnat ♥
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

I'm begging you please please please eat my ISP. They are charging me $150 for a modem I do not have. I sent it back last month with the label THEY SENT ME affixed to the box. They cannot find the box, and are charging me for the modem. These people are ridiculous.

To be this evil, they must be vampires - because they are surely sucking me dry. Publicly as well. Isn't it the Volturri's duty to "take care" of those who betray the secret?

Forever grateful,
GNE
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:I'm begging you please please please eat my ISP. They are charging me $150 for a modem I do not have. I sent it back last month with the label THEY SENT ME affixed to the box. They cannot find the box, and are charging me for the modem. These people are ridiculous.

To be this evil, they must be vampires - because they are surely sucking me dry. Publicly as well. Isn't it the Volturri's duty to "take care" of those who betray the secret?

Forever grateful,
GNE
Heh, good one. I loove your avatar, too.

Dear Caius,
There is a certain girl at my school who is a waste of life. She spends all her time plotting ways to stab her friends/enemies in the back. Nobody likes her except her mother... She seems like your type of person.... Why not invite her to dinner some time?
-Natallie
List, Gnat ♥