"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

NOMAD! I missed you buddy! You've been gone for forever!!!! *tackles*

Nice question Nicholle xD

I think Seth would be totally excited. "Awesome," is what I think he'd say. And that delicious grin of his xD Of course he'd be embarassed and duck his head....I bet he'd spend hours just reading everything we write about him... :lol: his bedroom.... nice xD

I LOVE YOU SETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just in case he is peeking :D

:lol: I hope they add that part in, it just shows how amazing Seth is, always protecting his Alpha.... (: But I also wish they wouldn't because then I have to see him in pain :shock: :cry:

Aw I'm sorry Shai-bear! (That's your new nickname xD) I just caved and watched it online. But then I had to go back and watch the Seth scenes on Youtube in HD xD

I think we could all do with more Seth-y-ness Nicholle *sighs*

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I think if he found out about the thread, the pack would too, and he'd be all shy about and the pack wouldn't let him live it down. (Imagines Seth blushing...sigh) He'd probably think its cool and flattering though.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey Sunny, I just realized that I met you waayyy before the Quil thread! Yeesh I feel like such a schmuck!!! I'm sorry honey! How rude of me :S

And I hadn't even thought of that! Of course the pack would know.... that should be interesting... *shakes head sadly*

SunnySummerSunshine

It's okay, Fat. I'm having trouble remembering people too, or more like their names. I know I met them, but I have trouble learning what their names are. It's maddening really.

Yes, the pack is all about brotherly love, but sometimes that's the most torturous thing anyone can go through. (All people with brothers, younger and older, would know.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Thanks Sunny (: Yeah I know right?! Sometimes I downright hate names. I can never keep em straight *sigh* But I promise, I've got you firmly remembered now :D

Yeah, I know. I love my little brother to pieces, but he can be annoying too. Do you have brothers?

SunnySummerSunshine

Yes, I have one little bother and three older stepbrothers. My stepbrothers could care less about me and my little brother absolutely hates me unless he wants something. He never wants me around unless he wants money or food. I'm broke right now because of that fact. He truly has an endless list of material needs that I just can't fulfill, and then he goes "Fine, don't help me, this is why I never come to you." Sad things is that its the only tme he does come to me. -*-

I needed to get that out. Dang, Paul's a perve and likes teasing, but at least he cares! (I wan Seth as my little brother. T^T There even the same age.)

Good thing is my brother doesn't tease, my friends and step brothers do that. Bad thing is he acts like I'M annoying and a nuisance when all I do is either stand up for him or TRY to take care of him. *heavy sigh*
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Aw! That just breaks my heart when siblings have no fun together! :(

Hey! That's my wolf you're talkin about! ;) I know what you mean though, Seth is just the perfect brother!!

Which makes me think.... How would Seth be different if he had grown up with a brother instead of a sister?

Aw you poor thing! S'ok Sunny, we love you!!! (:

SunnySummerSunshine

I believe that the point of having a Seth thread is that so we can SHARE Seth, Fat. I'm already lowering my wants down to just a brother, be happy. I would not mind having him to myslef, but life's unfair.

Well, if Seth had an older brother, I think he'll just be going throuh what he's going through now in the pack. The teasing, the unfair treatment, the rough-housing, and so forth. Especially with how Leah was before. Maybe the occasional sibling-bickering sessions.

And thanks for the love, Fat! I love you all too!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Hi Nomad and Nicholle :D I don't know you... Or I know but I can't remember. I'm Shai :D

Waaaa I think Seth would be super proud of himself and really flattered :lol:

You saw Eclipse online? :?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

I missed you too Fat!!!! *returns the tackle* I've missed out on so much Seth-related discussion :(

Hiiiiiiii Shai it's great to meet you! I like Shai that's a really cool name :D

How would Seth be different if he had grown up with a brother instead of a sister? Good question Fat! I think it depends entirely on how his brother is... maybe he'd be like a second Seth! but I'd like to think he'd still be the same Seth we love no matter who his sibling is or what they're like :)

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!