"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I absolutely agree with Shai, I thought Hanny was already part of Team Seth.

But that's not important! The important thing is, welcome to Team Seth Hanny!!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Nichoelle~ Hiiiiii I've been here for like a month or more and I never saw you and I guess you are the head of the group. Yep, you are (first post :D)
I have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more then 15 posts but I didn't count cuz I didn't know AND I'm too lazy :cry:

Sunny~ Yay for being kind of stupid!

We need a new q...

If Seth traveled everywhere in the world, what would be his favorite city?

I'm realllllllllllllllllly out of qs and I'm really really tired so that's what you get :P
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Yes, nice to meat you. I added you to the list a while back, but you came at a time when I was at a language camp so I wasn't able to give you the full monologue. If you want, I can go check to see how many posts you have. Oh, and if there are any others who need me to update their rank, I will, just ping me.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Thanks Nicholle! Allrighty, I'll do that post count... what a good idea... :roll:

Shai~ Hi! You're Shai, right? I like the nickname Na for you. Can I use it?
No, Mo's not taken. you can use it. :D
(Na, you frack me up. no, you vrack me up! it's a whole new level of frack. :lol: )

Sunny/Na~ Noo, I'm wasn't... I'm lazy, 'member? :lol:

PC: 2!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

ATTENTION ALL BODYGUARDS!!!

Hello all! Okay, I've done this before, but this time, but it didn't work as well as planned... Here at SBS, I am going to let you all use your creativity, and make a Team Seth banner and/or avatar. I will have us pick the top two of each (though these numbers depend on how many entries I get), and post the links on the first post as our official Team Seth Banners and Avatars for people to use. If you win, you will for sure get credit for your design, and also you will help us promote Seth and all of his AWESOMENESS!!! Also, those who win will be able to have claim on Seth for an ENTIRE WEEK for themselves (I don't know how I'll live that long... but I'm willing to sacrifice...)

If less two banners and/or avatars get submitted, then those submitted will automatically win. Submissions are to be PMed to me, and once I have all of the submissions I will post them all, and you guys can send your vote into me. I'm not exactly sure when I will close the time for submissions, but it probably won't be for a month, so you all have enough time to create even just a simple banner and/or avatar.

Thanks! And good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor!!! ((Lol, can you guess what I've been reading? ;) ))

Oh, and BTW, if this contest works out... We may be able to do more contests in the future. ;)

Anywho... See you all later!
~Nicholle :D

No purchase necessary. There is no age requirement for entering this contest. This contest is not restricted to any continent, planet, or universe. Contestants all must be members of the Twilight Lexicon, and must be a fan of the Twilight Series if only for the lovable, cute, adorable, sweet, kind, respectable, sunny-personalitied, happy, punky, hot dog saving, fluffy, sandy colored, warm, open-hearted, and every good descriptioned SETH CLEARWATER. There is also no species restriction to this contest. Contestants may be human, vampire, werewolf, fairy, unicorn, wizard, witch, button, plant, dog, horse, zebra, dragon nymph and any other species that ever existed (though... there are a few extra requirements if the contestant is a zombie. Please contact me if you are a zombie so I can make sure things are cleared up.) Any questions can be asked by PMing Nicholle the super awesome Co-Boss of the Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help. All submissions are to be PMed to Nicholle as well, along with votes when voting is opened. Winners will receive their very own week with Seth, but must PM Nicholle to reserve their week. Winners must be comfortable with sharing their submissions with the world, for they will be used to promote Seth's awesomeness. Winners will not get any item or monetary prize after winning, due to the fact that Seth's Bodyguard Service is a non-profit organization and Nicholle's lack of extra money after she spent it all on books such as the Twilight Series and the Hunger Games series.... By the way, Nicholle had fun writing this small print thing, and is deciding whether or not to do it as a part time job on the side of being a Boss for Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help.
ImageImageImage
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

Hahaha I'm such a div, I was sat trying to read the small print on the bottom of the contest post for aaaaages, and my mum was like "why have you got your face so close to the screen??" and i was like "i'm trying to read this small print" and then she asked why i didn't just copy and paste it into microsoft word and then increase the letter size... :lol: I clearly got the brains from my dad's side. But the competition sounds fun! I'll see if I can get the creative side of my brain activated :D

Anyways... If Seth traveled everywhere in the world, what would be his favorite city?

Ermm... my geographical knowledge is incredibly limited, sooo in my mind i'll rephrase the question to if Seth travelled everywhere in the world that i've HEARD of what would be his favourite :lol: But I think he'd really like somewhere in Australia, like Sydney. I don't know why, I just imagine he'd like it there :D

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Nicholle~ Woo contest! I'm on it. 8-)
Buttons?
Can I be a... *thinks* Driad? or a wood Nymph. Maybe a Satyr...

19Nomad90~ I've met you, but I don't know your name. I'm Hannah. :D

I'm gonna go make a banner.
And avatar.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Lol, I don't know. :D I was a little bored when I wrote that... :D Can you tell? ;)

And sure, you can be any species you want to be Hanny. :D

Nomad- Lol! I've done that before. :D Don't worry, your not alone. :D

Hmm... maybe I shall enter one in myself... We will be voting, so no one can say I'm biased. 8-)
ImageImageImage
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Woo bored. :lol:
YES! Go nymphs!

I have a banner and avvie done, but they're on the laptop, so I'll PM them later. Vildy's joining, too, btw. I told her about it.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hmmm... I'm wondering if I should ping all of the contest info to others in the bodyguard as well as posting it on here.... I want us to have a nice selection of banners and avvies, and besides, if we have enough, I may decide to let us have more winners. :D
ImageImageImage