"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by pennybug84 »

Yes Seth!!! Come A LOT more often!! Plus if you wanted to you could fill us in on the question asked above.

Does anyone know when Seth's b-day is? That's an awesome excuse to have a party.

It is really sad how this thread is dying. (I've noticed that a lot of the team threads are.) I wish I could think of a new question or something.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

I think its just that everyone's back in school. I'll be starting the secod semester so I'm free for now but I don't know if there's anyone else who's as lucky (or unlucky).
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

We all know that Seth is most of the time torn between being loyal to Jacob and Leah. What do you think made him decide to go join Jacob's pack without consulting or thinking about Jacob?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hey Y'all! Sorry for not being very active! The whole Lex seems to have slowed down quite a bit... hopefully during Christmas break people can find more time to spend on the computer! Lol! I've been advertising our Team on the newbie threads of those who mention that they like Seth. Hopefully we can get more people!

Oh, and the Seth Banner and Avi contest is still going, considering I only have a small amount of entries! And the ones that I have are great! :D It's not too late to join the contest! If you have any questions, ping me, and I'll answer them as soon as I can! :D

Hope everyone is having a good winter so far,
~Nicholle
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I missed Seth.... :shock: :shock: :( :cry: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :cry:

I'm such an epic fail...well in case he gets on again, I just wanna saaayyyyy....

Ohmigosh Seth!!!!! I'm sooooo excited that you came!!! We love you....obviously!!! You should come VERY often, we have lots to talk about!!! :mrgreen:

*sigh* Well... I will now answer a question....aaannddd go find my last post count haha xD

We all know that Seth is most of the time torn between being loyal to Jacob and Leah. What do you think made him decide to go join Jacob's pack without consulting or thinking about Leah?

Hmm...good question! Well I think that even though Seth is usually torn between the two, he needed a little space for himself away from his sister. Right before Jake left the pack, Leah had been babying Seth while planning the fight and that may have convinced him that the only way for him to help his pack would be to be away from his sister... xD

PC: 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD :D xD *sigh* Seth needs to come visit nowwww.... :D Byeee you guys! Hugs & Kisses!! ♥♥
Last edited by Renesmee_Bella on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Good answer!

I do hope there is more of Seth in BD and he's not cut out a lot. He is a very vital character and it would be HORRIBLE if they did that.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

Poor Seth! His thread has completely died! =( Where are you all fellow Seth lovers??? :worried:

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
SunnySummerSunshine
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SunnySummerSunshine »

Seth-lover Sunny is here to report that she is trying to catch up on work that she has not done and is preparing for finals. T^T
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

SwanCullen wrote:I do hope there is more of Seth in BD and he's not cut out a lot. He is a very vital character and it would be HORRIBLE if they did that.
This would be absolutely terrible!! One reason I am looking forward to BD is for Seth go finally get a bigger part in the story & be in it more. He's the only wolf I really like, well love, and I want him there as much as possible!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
jj1706
Settled in Forks

Post by jj1706 »

Love Seth and I'm writing a fanfic about him but I'm confused about his year of birth. It seems there are references to him being 15 in 2006 but the Lexicon says he was born in 1992, which would mean he was 14 in 2006. Where (and in which book) does it say how old he is, or when he was born? Am I just getting the movies mixed up with the books or something??? They make him sound so young all the time so I'm guessing he's got to be more than just one year younger than Jacob but I don't know....
help?
Rach