EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by alellie »

Meztli wrote:I go out this morning to check on my wrecking ball and bulldozer, right. Well this is what I found Alice will be Alice Not a fan of that color :|
xDDD! Hahahahaha!
skylarblue wrote: alellie, good job on the bear personality page. I think it basically sums up Emmett. I love the last paragraph.
I know, right?
bear personality page wrote:These large carnivores are not the most reciprocating of lovers and their mating habits can be described as intense, speedy and sweaty -- never as romantic or extravagant. But still, they're always willing to get the fur flying, and their mates secretly appreciate the passion and ferocity of their sexual interest.
Hahahaha! It's so Emmett...^_^
skylarblue wrote:Mez, so stop banging your head on your keyboard we don't want any concussions or bashed in skulls.
*hands bandages*...if you don't already have one!
Last edited by alellie on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Yay!! Crane training 101. Thank you Carrie. Liomb(lion and lamb together) just gave me an idea for a fanfic. Pretty pink jeep :lol:
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

^ha i will totaly read that! ... we should use our cranes together.. we could do some massive damage... i feel sory for the houses. 3! days guys! wootwoot kellan here we come!
Last edited by cullensallovamybinda on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Whew! "Sista" Skylar put away the rulers! Giving me some Catholic school flashbacks...Now I really need some big- "burly beast"- Emmett love to kiss my boo-boos! Been causing some shananigans for sure! :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Ah, what did I miss? :shock: Oi vey.

By the way, AHH!
I can't wait. I'm really upset because the theater I wanted to go to isn't having a midnight Thursday showing because those morons are convinced that it won't bring in enough viewers. :roll: And my sister has to work the next day, but we bought tickets for the midnight showing on Friday. I'm so eager, but I hate having to wait. xD

And as for rulers, they remind me of a catholic school, which reminds me of Death Cab For Cutie.

-Sings- Catholic schools, vicious as Roman Rule. I got my knuckles bruised, by a lady in black. I held my tongue, as she told me, "Son, fear is the heart of love." And I never went back. <3

I love that song. c:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Pandancer wrote:Ah, what did I miss? :shock: Oi vey.

By the way, AHH!
I can't wait. I'm really upset because the theater I wanted to go to isn't having a midnight Thursday showing because those morons are convinced that it won't bring in enough viewers. :roll: And my sister has to work the next day, but we bought tickets for the midnight showing on Friday. I'm so eager, but I hate having to wait. xD
Won't bring enough viewers? Pfft...they're "eedeeots". xP Do you have a lot of Twilighters where you live? Because if there's a lot, they must be really oblivious that they don't know how much Twi-hards there are.

Anyways, Emmett was having too much fun and accidentally threw my shiny new wrecking ball all the way to Canada. I guess that means I'm back with my wrecking pear
Pandancer wrote: -Sings- Catholic schools, vicious as Roman Rule. I got my knuckles bruised, by a lady in black. I held my tongue, as she told me, "Son, fear is the heart of love." And I never went back. <3
If heaven and hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the no's on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark
^_^
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

heeh haha im not sure if that was a responce to my eailer post or just makeinging fun of us canadians EH? :P but that was funny.. it did snow today.. eww
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:heeh haha im not sure if that was a responce to my eailer post or just makeinging fun of us canadians EH? :P but that was funny.. it did snow today.. eww
Oh no, definitely no. I'm all for Canada! It's the first Northern area I could think of... ;)

But I bet Emmett loves it better there in Canada (there's snow there) unlike here in California. I bet he doesn't like to sparkle everytime. And there's too many fires here for him.
Pandancer

Post by Pandancer »

Well, we went to the Breaking Dawn release party and there were people EVERYWHERE. They even ran out of wristbands to get the book, you had to shout to hear yourself, and we waited in line for hours when we were trying to get BD. So, I'd say yeah, there are a lot of Twilighters around here. xD Of course, it isn't like the theater is in the same exact area as the book store, but they still must be really oblivious to how popular it is. Sheesh.

Oh, well. At least I'm going to see it, which means I'll probably be squealing every time Emmett is in a scene. I have the creeping feeling that somebody is going to get annoyed with me and throw popcorn at my head. :lol:

And -high fives- =D I've loved that song ever since my friend showed me the video. The official video is really lame, but I love the one with the rabbits. <3
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

haha i was just kidding alellie. i got a guy the other day in the southern states ask if i lived in an igloo. he was dead serious. so I m not bothered with american jokes i find them funny. and yes i do say eh! i love it. go to england with a canadian accent-i dare you ;)
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN