Shopping with Alice

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
momma3
Settled in Forks

Re: Shopping with Alice

Post by momma3 »

I AM MORE LIKE BELLA AS WELL. I THINK ALICE DOES HER SHOPPING ON LINE WITH THEIR PLATNUM(MIS-SPELLED) CREDIT CARDS. SHE WOULD ALSO HAVE TO BE SEEN BUYING CLOTHES IN LOCAL SHOPS AS WELL. THEY DID HAVE TO MAINTAIN THE LOOK OF NORMALCY. I MEAN, EVEN ESME WENT TO THE GROCERY STORE FOR FOOD THEY DIDN'T EAT( BREAKING DAWN--JACOB EATING THERE IN THE CULLEN HOUSE..)PLUS AS FAST AS THEY RUN SHE COULD SHOP ANYWHERE IN THE EASTERN HEMISPERE IN A DAY.LOL I'D SO LOVE TO GO SHOPPING WITH ALICE AND ROSALIE. IF ONLY.....AWWWW!!!!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I could totally see Alice absolutely loving a fabulous pair of Christian Louboutin heels. So sexy and sophisticated with an elegant twist. And she's definately don't buying Levi's or Old Navy jeans for everyone, I'm guessing it's more along the lines of Citizens for Humanity, Marc Jacob, Rock & Republic, or True Religion. I don't think she halfasses much lol. And I could def. see her buying a lot of Dior, D&G, Prada, and Chanel for herself and the girls. And a lot of Ralph Lauren and Armani for the guys. lol I think she's the type to also be looking for next hot newcomer in fashion too. That's what I think anyway...lol :D
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

yeah I agree Alice's style would be tasteful and nice but quirky... not super cutsie!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I imagene Alice to shop at 'Anthropologie'. Stylish, cute but quirky and you can totally reflect your personality with the clothes.
We need a store in Belgium, I love their clothes and accesories so badly!
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Alice definately would never ever shop at Aeropostale or Abercrombie or American Eagle. I just don't see Alice going around wearing a sweatshirt with Aero or Abercrombie printed all over it. Seriously, I like Aero, but go in there and try to find something that doesn't have their name printed all over it! Not that easy!
List, Gnat ♥
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

good call Lieziewiezie with Anthropology. However, I can see her putting those bous in Gap shirt or Abercrombie. Not the girls, but the boys... I think Alice shops for everyone. You can't go to high school every day in a Ralph Lauren shirt! Practicallity. I don't think Alice shopes for clothing at Wal*Mart or Target. tee hee.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
romanticide
Settled in Forks

Post by romanticide »

I'm more of a Bella, when it comes to my shopping habits; maybe even worse.

I'd love to go shopping with Alice, though, as long as there was a bookstore nearby. [:

That way, it would keep us both happy. I would get tons of books and she has her little shopping spree.

And I'm told that my wardrobe is a bit scanty, so shopping with Alice wouldn't be such a bad idea.

She'd know what to dress me in.

Hurray, for human dolls? o____o

Or, not.

: P.
"I wanted to be your everything.."

Image ImageImage
Pawprint
Settled in Forks

Post by Pawprint »

Oh yes, I totally agree that Alice would spend lots of money on designer clothes for everyone! Having a Black Card (if Bella has one, of course Alice does too!), why wouldn't you spend some money on great clothes? Especially if it is your craving!

In the vampire world, people would remember what you wear for centuries, and you wouldn't want to be caught on an ugly attire! No way!

I think Alice owns several pairs of expensive Manolos (maybe even Bella's shoes from her transformation were designed by him!) and ALL of her clothes are designer ones. I think she did some online and phone ordering for Bella's wedding gown, so that is probably part of her modus operandi as well.

With such fast driving, it wouldn't take her too long to get to those nice designer stores in California, and when they're off traveling, Europe is definitely home for fashion!

Also, I don't think Alice would repeat a dress or gown, no way! And she doesn't seem like a department store shopper, nah nah!
"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."
ImageImage
Veritaserum
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

Well, we all know that Alice is a total fashionista. I think that she may design some of the Cullen's clothes herself, but I can also see her in a direct meeting with Calvin Klien or Prada execs to order clothes.
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
AliceLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLove »

alice is definitely a fashion girl. i think in her free time she would wear really fancy designer clothes, but at school, they have to be a bit less... ostentatious... :D

Thanks ilovetwilight!