Shopping with Alice

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Re: Shopping with Alice

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

probably like expesive clothes stores
elizabella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: In our cottage, discussing the latest fashion trends with Alice.

Post by elizabella »

I am so Alice! In fact I'm not sure she's my favorite character. She a fashionista but in a good way, not like some of the celebrities these days, more like Princess Diana was, she could put together anything. I loved the outtakes for Twilight of her and Bella shopping, I could totally see it, especially the big straw hat. She obviously knows what the newest styles will be and which designers to watch out for, so she can go to their previews and get their designs before they are famous. I can see her shopping at Nordstroms, Neimens, or Saks for everyday clothes and then running off to London, Paris, Milan or New York for special occasions. I'm so envious of the idea of walking around in Manolos or Louboutins with no fear of falling over and making a fool of yourself :(

Alice's Party Planning Committe: (*bag carrier*)
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

okay sorry this is really starting to bug me...Anyway if you read the outtakes for Twilight on stephenie's website one of them is the original chapter 20! In it it has a description of Alice shopping and she does like to go a little overboard :roll: and I think it has the name of the store in there, too. If not then I do know that the type of store is at least described by Bella and its definatly a more expensive store like others have said! :)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

agreed!! its probably really really expensive places in Seattle.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Expensive shopping in Seattle makes me think of Frasier. I bet Alice shopped in the same type of place as Niles Crane's ex-wife Maris did.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

yes i think she does she probably goes to expensive stores though
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

POST ON THE NEW SKITS THREAD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I MENTION PLEASE? :D :P :) :D :P :) :D :P :) :D
ImageImageImage