I found a site that lists some possible favors for a Twilight party, here you go:
• Movie posters make great favors.
• Twilight themed t-shirts. Check out http://www.zazzle.com
for hundreds of awesome and creative shirts and merchandise. You could also create your own.
• Twilight themed bracelets. Jacob gave Bella a little wood carved wolf charm on a silver bracelet. Edward later gave Bella a crystal heart charm to add to the bracelet. Make a bracelet with one or both of these charms. You could also add other charms that represent items from the book: a red bead (blood drop) a copper bead, a feather, a sun, an umbrella. A motorcycle, a stethoscope, an old truck, etc. Another option on bracelets could be to use bracelets with tiny frame charms and fill the frames with scanned images of the book covers, Cullen crest or other movie images. Charms can be found online. Treasure Beads in Layton, Utah (801-444-1938) also carries wolf and heart charms. Pre-made bracelets and other related jewelry can also be found online for purchase.
• Red apples, a chess set or a red/white ruffled parrot tulip would be great favors.
• Make chocolate molded queen and pawn from chess set. Check out this link for supplies: http://www.candymoldcentral.com/Scripts/prodList.asp
• Any Twilight themed product including buttons, stickers, bookmarks, key chains etc.
• A bottle of "shimmering" body powder. (The Twilight vampires sparkle in sunlight.)
• Make candy bar wraps with Twilight movie photos or quotes.
I just thought of something!
Design or have someone design Tshirts that say 'Twilight Charity Ball'
the date, time, place, ect....
I think that would be really kewl.
Maybe it could have two hands holding a book(with the name of the charity and its symbol), instead of an apple.