Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Post by Rexin »

The song by Nightwish called "last of the wilds" ALWAYS reminds me of the first Twilight book. Especially when Bella and Edward are in the forest and the meadow scene.

Also my apartment back in San Antonio will always remind me of that book. But I shaint ever see it again ¬_¬.
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Um at a restaurant today with family and sister got her fries and everyone attacked the plate and took one and then my mom asks her can I have one and sister goes
'You're the first one to ask permission..'

And I'm like OMG Twilight! And there was all at the same time family eye rolling thing going!
haha I'm cool..

But the line anyway when Edward had gone and Alice asked Bella could she carry her to the car so they'll then go to Pheonix..
Awh..
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

One time I went to the beach when it was raining and it was like, "it's almost La Push!" except for the fact that we're thousands of miles away, but still, I took it.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

jazzlover wrote:
My friends and I have become so aware of the Twilight connections to everything lately that we made a game out of it. Every week is a new round and you just have to text everyone when something Twilight oriented occurs. You get a point for each one and the person with the most points at the end of the week is the winner of that round. If you come up with something uncommon (a yellow 911 turbo on a rural street or clair de lune on the radio for example), it is voted on and you can receive additional points.
That sounds like so much fun!! LOL, too bad I only have 1 other friend that's as into twilight as I am!
agree!! i think i'm gonna start that!!
any italian restuant, usually.
cars. (porsches, BMWs, volos..)
big, white, houses....a couple of those around here....
the movie theaters, cuz of new moon....cant wait for that scence in the movie!! (kinda ironic...)
paper cuts....i get those constantly!! no lie!!! i'm a paper magnet....now wheres my jasper???....
forks...as in the eating kind. every meal!!
Betting on Alice.