Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Re: Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Post by runswithwolves »

Fine I will do it, stop bugging me Chloe

1. We know that either you are Team Edward or Team Jacob. So what qualities did you like that made you choose one over the other?
Jacob is less serious then Edward and more funny.

2. Even though you are Team Edward or Team Jacob, what quality about your Team preference do you dislike? So Team Edward qualities that you don't like and the same for Team Jacob (you should only answer this about your person, not the other team)
He is not real.

3. Why do you think Bella was attracted to Edward (for Team Edward members) and Jacob (for Team Jacob members)?
Everything ;)
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Here are *wanderer*'s answers:

1. I am team Edward because I love everything about the way Edward loves Bella. He's so passionate about her, and he'll do everything he can to make sure he's safe and happy. He's exactly the kind of guy I want.

2. My favorite things about Edward? Everything! He's romantic, gentlemanly, loving, protective, etc.

3. There's nothing I would change about Edward. Not even the part about him leaving in New Moon.

4. My favorite quote from him is probably: “Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were the stars- little points of life and reason. Then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. And there was no more reason for anything.”

5. The saddest part about Edward is when he leaves Bella in New Moon.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Since I love Chloe to pieces, I've said that I would help her out to keep the campaign going. So I'm going to answer the questions posted but my love is all for Emmett but a girl need options. :lol:

1. We know that either you are Team Edward or Team Jacob. So what qualities did you like that made you choose one over the other?I'm totally Team Jacob. The qualities that he has that made me choose him over Edward were: his sense of humor (got to love that in a guy), his loyalty/devotion to Bella (he stuck by her through it all, GOT TO LOVE THAT. Even though he knew she would never be with him).

2. Even though you are Team Edward or Team Jacob, what quality about your Team preference do you dislike? So Team Edward qualities that you don't like and the same for Team Jacob (you should only answer this about your person, not the other team)I love Jacob but his innocence was a blessing and a curse. I loved how he was so into Bella but then I was like jeez get it through your head she doesn't want you and try to move on.

3. Why do you think Bella was attracted to Edward (for Team Edward members) and Jacob (for Team Jacob members)?I don't know if she was really attracted to Jacob but I think there was something about him that she needed/wanted. I think that Jacob was just a distraction for her, someone who filled the "void" somewhat while Edward was gone. I do believe that she like his innocense and how he was so carefree.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

. We know that either you are Team Edward or Team Jacob. So what qualities did you like that made you choose one over the other?
i am just an Edward type! I like Vampires better than wolves thats pretty much it

2. Even though you are Team Edward or Team Jacob, what quality about your Team preference do you dislike? So Team Edward qualities that you don't like and the same for Team Jacob (you should only answer this about your person, not the other team)

i am not sure.. i can get possessive i think that we all are. I actually glared at a girl in hot topic once when she was saying how hot edward is.. or maybe thats my ROB possessiveness

3. Why do you think Bella was attracted to Edward (for Team Edward members) and Jacob (for Team Jacob members)?

isn't it clear? He is handsome, educated, musical.. sexy as hell.

Jacob is a kid.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

1. We know that either you are Team Edward or Team Jacob. So what qualities did you like that made you choose one over the other?
Edward is more of a gentleman and he is just so nice to Bella. He struggles so much for her and this shows that he really likes her.

Well he is sometimes too serious and over dramatic.

his looks and charms oh and also because she thinks he is the most perfect being in the world. haha
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I love Jacob because he was so real. He was HUMAN in the beginning. He was so real, he was funny, he made mistakes, he was a 16 yr old kid I can relate to that because I was once 16. Plus he was so sweet to Bella, helping her when she was in her saddest state.

I don't know if I dislike any of Jacob's qualities. I put myself in his situation and maybe I would've given up faster then he did but still I respect that he didn't because he really loved Bella.

She was attracted to Jacob when she realized that he's matured a lot and also knows she loves being with him. She enjoyed his presence because he was easy to be with. She thought of him as her personal sun. He made her happy when she was with him.
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Here are my answers:

1.I pick Edward because he is able to control himself so well. He can control himself around Bella and he cares about her so much that he would do nothing to hurt to.

2. Edward is so hard on himself. He never seems to see his redeeming qualities within himself. He just keeps saying how horrible he is.

3. I think Bella was attracted to Edward because he seems perfect at first, but he shows some flaws when they get to know each other better. She doesn't feel as bad since she is with this "perfect" being because they both have their own flaws.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Okey dokey! Here are my answers to the questions:

I just really like how Edward is in general. Hes so protective, and such a gentleman.

Hm...This is a hard one for me...I'm going to have to say just that he knew that he loved bella, why not fight hard for her!? I mean, if he wants her so bad, fight!

First off, because he was mysterious. Its the unknown that first attracted her. Then, of course, they just kind of fell for eachtother the way lots of couples do. They enjoyed eachothers company, and they just sort of fell in love.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
twilightroxmysox
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilightroxmysox »

Team Edward because Edward is awesome. He's so cute and sweet and gentlemanly and he loves Bella so much. I'm sure there's more but I can't think right now.

Well I personally always like Edward but lately I've spent a bit of time on an anti site just because there were no people saying how awesome Twilight is and sometimes it's fun to debate with people who don't agree with you. So the things that the anti's hate him for just so that they will shut up. That's mainly the time he tried to stop her seeing Jacob in New Moon. Also him stalking Bella is a little bit creepy so change that.

Because he's so awesome! Ok first he is really hot obviously. Then he's mysterious so that's made her really interested when they first met. But once they got to know each other they were perfect together.

Also this is off topic but if someone could help me argue with these anti's please go here http://twilightsucks.proboards.com/inde ... 037&page=7 they keep ganging up on me so if you can tolerate them saying mean things about Twilight and not act mad at them please help.
thanks to lalaith913 for the image

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Paste him on your sig so he can gain control!

E<3B
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

1. Why Team Jacob?
He is much better for Bella, like the sun, as he said.

2. Favorite things about Jacob?
I like his personality, he is kind, funny and a good friend.

3. Things i'd change about Jacob?
He could think things through a bit more before just doing them.

4. Favorite quotes from Jacob?
"What does that make me? Imaginary?"
"Love you more"

5. Saddest moment for Jacob?
When Bella is dying, and when at the end of new moon, in the Ethics chapter
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy