Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: Edward vs. Jacob Campaign!

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

1. Why Team (Edward -or- Jacob)?
Because edward got bella first..NAWT! cuz jake i a loser and he got nessie anyway.. so shove of :D :oops:
2. Favorite things about (Edward -or- Jacob)?
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT EDWARD he has no flaw..well maybee his temper but that is hot ;)
3. Things i'd change about (Edward -or- Jacob)?
him letting me be his second girlfriend...
4. Favorite quotes from (Edward -or- Jacob)?
ANDTHE LION FELL IN LOVE WITH THE LAMB
5. Saddest moment for (Edward -or- Jacob)?
When he left DUH!!

hahah here is me on a plate :)
love cam <3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

WOW! Chloe. This thing got big!
You have like 80 members now!
AMAZING!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

I've finally made up my decision...

While he is by no means my favorite character *huggles Jasper*, I have chosen to be Team Jacob after a long and painful internal struggle (i.e. started out hardcore Edward, then deviated a bit, then finally saw that Jacob was the right direction even though he found love with someone other than Bella in the end.)

1. Why Team Jacob?
Well, for one thing, he never left. Yeah, we all know Edward was being noble and protective, blah blah blah. To me that just seemed... daft. Second, Edward sometimes makes me want to puke with his over cheesiness. Romantic is one thing, but Edward, you are squeezing too much paste from the tube there, buddy. (No offense Edwardians, I was once one of you too :) )

2. Favorite things about Jacob?
He's funny. That's a major plus. Then, he's outgoing and totally zero-cheesiness. His relationship with Bella seemed real, something that was great, beautiful. Not something that was too good to be true.

3. Things i'd change about Jacob?
Know when to stop pushing the envelope, Jake. I know you're stubborn and all, but there's a certain line you shouldn't cross (like the pretending-to-be-suicidal-just-to-get-a-kiss-from-Bella thing).

4. Favorite quotes from Jacob?
I like Rosalie and all, but Jacob's blonde jokes were pretty hilarious.

5. Saddest moment for Jacob?
End of Eclipse when Bella told him she loves him, and he said "not enough".
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

HAHA my sister is team edward.

she hates Jake.. its funny

i don't have a problem with JAKE.. but i do have a problem with Jake and Bella.. there for i am team edward.

booyah
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

1. Why Team (Edward)? Mature Romantic beats stinky child.
2. Favorite things about (Edward)? The way he says things. The overprotectiveness. Sooo Romantic...
3. Things i'd change about (Edward)? I would make him not so in love with Bella lol give all of us a chance
4. Favorite quotes from (Edward)? "Penguins, Lovely."
5. Saddest moment for (Edward)? When Bella kept running off to be with Jake... poor Edward :(
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

why jacob? well, because, werewolves to me have always been cooler then vamps, i mean vamps are cool and all, but werewolves are well wolves, and i'm an animal lover, so the fact that vamps hunt animals annoys me
well, everything.
absoultley nothing
can't think of any at the moment.
when bella finally decided she loved edward more.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
IloveE.A.M.C.
Settled in Forks

Post by IloveE.A.M.C. »

Well Because Jacob just keeps pissing me off... lol... plus How can you not choose something as perfect as edward? He is what I have always wanted in a guy.

His love, His eyes, and His manners (old-Fashioned good ones)

Well, I don't really have anything I would want change about his character... The only thing I would change is the fact that he is fictional.

The Lion fell in love with the Lamb, Do you honestly believe you care more for me than I care for you?

When he believed Bella had died... My heart broke for him.
E<3B Team Edward!!
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

Edward and Bella were meant for each other, plain and simple. i like Jacob but as much as Bella loves him, her love for him can never come close to her love for Edward.
His eyes, His voice, his manner of speaking, his manners, his protectiveness...much, much more.
His pain. I would want to make his existence less hard for him. Make him think less.
Too many to think of. Any short, sweet, gentlemanly thing that he says "Be safe", "You are my life now" "you don't know how long i've waited for you" just the small things that mean so much.
Seeing Bella's genuine love for Jacob in her eyes. Building the courage to tell Jacob that he can (basically) impregnate her as long as it gives her the family she wants. Ugh. Poor Edward. Oh, and obviously the whole leaving-for-months thing that he does in New Moon.
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

1. Why Team (Edward)? Ahh how do I put this into words? I just fell in love with him, an amazing guy ...well vampire but you know what I mean ;)

2. Favorite things about (Edward)? Like I said everything about him is amazing, he's talented, protective, loving, selfless, etc. etc. etc.

3. Things i'd change about (Edward)? Nothing!

4. Favorite quotes from (Edward)? I'm horrible at remembering exact quotes but...."What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?" -so cute and so wrong!
"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy" -I loved reading this part
Many more but we don't have the time, haha

5. Saddest moment for (Edward)? Two words, New Moon
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi everybody! Me and Shannon (skylarblue), who is a lex bestie and a huge campaign helper, are thinking of new ideas for this thread. We want to get it started up again, so anybody can answer these questions, member or non-member. Please be considerate of others opinions and side:

1. We know that either you are Team Edward or Team Jacob. So what qualities did you like that made you choose one over the other?

2. Even though you are Team Edward or Team Jacob, what quality about your Team preference do you dislike? So Team Edward qualities that you don't like and the same for Team Jacob (you should only answer this about your person, not the other team)

3. Why do you think Bella was attracted to Edward (for Team Edward members) and Jacob (for Team Jacob members)?

Thanks,

Chloe & Shannon
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage